What's new

Anybody use moisturizer for body and face?

I’ve tried Nivea crème and lubriderm. Anybody try any of these two? Which one is the better option or any other moisturizers?

I like Cerave lotion in the pump bottle. It's unscented, does not leave a greasy feeling and doesn't clog pores. You can use on face or body. For face, I like to apply using wet hands and damp face to dilute the lotion a little bit. You don't need aftershave balm when you use this.

I use Aveeno daily moisturizing fragrance-free body lotion. It's a must in the winter for hands, face, and elbows. Only takes one little squirt for all of the above.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I use Nivea Q10 Body Lotion for my face, and also for any dry spots on my hands and body, every morning and at night before bed. It is inexpensive and in a large pump dispensing bottle. I use a shave balm on my face only after shaving. My wife uses a day cream and a night cream, and 50ml of those costs more than any shaving soap I can think of 😂

Pond's Cold Cream -it's been looking after peoples' skin for nearly 200 years', which is good enough for me... helps prevent 'breakouts' -which 'speaks' for itself. I've even shaved with it with a shavette, without incurring any nicks/weepers which, for me, is a rarity.

Last edited:
I use lubriderm, the one with the red on it.

After I shave I use a beard oil. Throughout the day I use it on head, face and body. It does the job. If there comes a time I can’t afford a beard oil for a while, I would have no issue just using it.

If I nick myself or begin having excessive skin issues like increase in itchy or dry skin, I will just use my beard oil on face and head while increasing fluids.

The lubriderm does not replace the key ingredients in a beard oil essential to proper skin care like jojoba oil, argon oil, etc.

If with razor burn or increased itching not helped by beard oil, or lubriderm I use an anti histamine until there is a decrease in the itching or irritation.
A little dab will do ya.

I have been using Sulwhasoo as a general facial moisturizer
For neck and around the eyes, I use Cold Plasma Plus+ , a firming moisturizer by Perricone MD

Top Bottom