What's new

Another hobby besides shaving .

Okay Gentlemen ..... here's an off-beat topic. Yes, we all love our shaving hobby, but there are a lot of other great things out there to enjoy. Let's share a single hobby that's near and dear to our hearts. Just one of your favorite things.
For me ..... it's my music. A fantastic system in a wonderful room, with over 700 LP's (yup ! good old vinyl records !)
and over 1000 CD's ....... I love my music.

$IMG_1841.jpg$IMG_1842.jpg$IMG_1843.jpg

My main "hobby" now is rock climbing and gym climbing. Before that it was scuba diving. I live in a place where it's possible to dive every day if you want to. Before that it was flying and mountain climbing/hiking.

I do like music as well and have a room that is partially dedicated to that. I also have musical instruments that I "play" around on but I'm not good and it's not a major passion for me.

I wound up working in music so it's not a hobby anymore lol. Does fragrance count? Drinking craft beer? I have to stick with quick hobbies these days :) no time to fish :(

Okay Gentlemen ..... here's an off-beat topic. Yes, we all love our shaving hobby, but there are a lot of other great things out there to enjoy. Let's share a single hobby that's near and dear to our hearts. Just one of your favorite things.
For me ..... it's my music. A fantastic system in a wonderful room, with over 700 LP's (yup ! good old vinyl records !)
and over 1000 CD's ....... I love my music.

View attachment 716178
The MJQ "Last Concert" album. I have that one myself. Ever hear their "Blues on Bach" record? Sweet music indeed. Right now I have "Ten Years After: Undead" on. Recorded live in a railway hotel near Nottingham in 1968. Most people only knew Ten Years After from their wild "I'm Goin' Home" performance at Woodstock, but prior to that they were a really tight little jazz ensemble. I'd love to pick through your record collection. Its impressive!

Nice setup. I play around with computers, try to write screenplays and novels, walk, draw, read, cook... there's not enough time in the day for my hobbies :)

Nice system. I also like music, I have a lot of classic jazz from the 50s and 60s on vinyl and hundreds of CDs. I also play bass and guitar, still do blues jams from time to time and play in a Latin jazz band.

Then there's bicycles. When I retire in 10 years I'm going to spend a lot more time riding.

I love my music, too. I'm a Beatles completist, with several dozen bootleg cd's. Big Dylan collector, though being a completist for him is beyond my means. I pick and choose his bootlegs based on source and setlist.

Metal detecting, and trying to develop a fitness hobby at the moment. Used to do a lot of shooting but moved away from my range.

Top Bottom