What's new

…And over two years later

IMG_5683.jpeg

Ordered one of these October 2021. Never arrived. Nor did the Delta Elites the shop (GT Distributing) ordered in 2018.
Finally decided to let me have this one which had been in the display case for somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 years.
Nice thing…came with 2 magazines and at the 2018 price. 😁
Irony…the shop was completely out of 10mm ammunition🤷‍♂️

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
View attachment 1771151
Ordered one of these October 2021. Never arrived. Nor did the Delta Elites the shop (GT Distributing) ordered in 2018.
Finally decided to let me have this one which had been in the display case for somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 years.
Nice thing…came with 2 magazines and at the 2018 price. 😁
Irony…the shop was completely out of 10mm ammunition🤷‍♂️

Love that Delta!

I can find Armscor 10mm occasionally on the shelf, but finding a variety of other 10mm is still as hard as finding .45ACP.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Midway USA has all kinds of 10 mm ammo available. I can't say that it is a great price or not, but it's available. Like it or not, online ordering is often the only available option sometimes.

Nice, back in 1990 I got a stainless Delta Gold Cup. It outshoots my .45 Gold Cup any day. It has been modified a bit. I fitted a beavertail grip safety, then extended slide release and manual safety, and finally a heavy guide rod, along with some cocobolo grips from King Gun works with their crown emblem since my last name is King

Decided to put a goodly amount of rounds through the Colt today as the local range was completely vacant except for me. I'm not a distance shooter with handguns; that's why I own rifles. This is the result from about 20 feet or so. Shot like a dream. Only one FTF if you could even call it that. A round hesitated for a second going up the ramp after a reload. Slight bump with the heel of the hands solved the issue.
This is a Pre-CZ model. Hope the new ones are just as nice.
IMG_1287.jpeg
IMG_5683.jpeg

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Decided to put a goodly amount of rounds through the Colt today as the local range was completely vacant except for me. I'm not a distance shooter with handguns; that's why I own rifles. This is the result from about 20 feet or so. Shot like a dream. Only one FTF if you could even call it that. A round hesitated for a second going up the ramp after a reload. Slight bump with the heel of the hands solved the issue.
This is a Pre-CZ model. Hope the new ones are just as nice.
View attachment 1797640View attachment 1797641

Look at those big, beautiful holes! :)

Top Bottom