What's new

Acquisitions October 13 - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a score... yet.

But I was talking with a friend, he told me that his parents and him were really into pottery.

- Would you be able to make a moss scuttle?
- What is that?
(showing pics)
- Oh sure.
- Can I pay you in beer?
- Na, I'll do it for free, it relaxes me.

got this in the mail today.
proxy.php

i expected the mouth piece to be black Lucite.i was wrong its like a tigers eye.
proxy.php

the only thing wrong with it is the bowl is absolutely huge i could almost put a
1/4 oz. of tobacco in it.
proxy.php

I scored these this week (haven't cleaned them up yet)

Gillette Knack - blue handle (thanks to scottydoint for letting me know what this is)
Gillette blue tip
Gillette New Gold (well, at least it used to be gold! It still shaves well, though)
Vintage bottle of Pinaud
GRAND Total: $20 :biggrin:

I am making a separate post in the Aftershaves area to see if anyone can help me with some more info on the Pinaud. HERE

proxy.php

Nice scores! The blue handle one is called a Knack. Its like a long handle SS.

I scored these this week (haven't cleaned them up yet)

Gillette Slim TTO - blue handle
Gillette blue tip
Gillette New Gold (well, at least it used to be gold! It still shaves well, though)
Vintage bottle of Pinaud
GRAND Total: $20 :biggrin:

I am making a separate post in the Aftershaves area to see if anyone can help me with some more info on the Pinaud.

proxy.php

I was looking for a Schick Injector on the bay and found this lot of about 15 razors and some other stuff, all NIB. I figured I could buy the bunch for about 65€, pick out one or two Injectors and put the rest up on ebay again without losing too much money.

Since I was away from home for a while, I had the package delivered to my parents' house. A few days ago my dad sent me an email with this picture:

After spotting the Sticky I'm quite confident about the "not losing money" part of my gamble :lol:

I was looking for a Schick Injector on the bay and found this lot of about 15 razors and some other stuff, all NIB. I figured I could buy the bunch for about 65€, pick out one or two Injectors and put the rest up on ebay again without losing too much money.

Since I was away from home for a while, I had the package delivered to my parents' house. A few days ago my dad sent me an email with this picture:

After spotting the Sticky I'm quite confident about the "not losing money" part of my gamble :lol:

NICE SCORE!!!!!:w00t:

That is awesome! I want that Schick TTO!

Received a sample pack from The Gentlemens Refinery today.
Their customer service is top notch. Now to try their products for tonight's shave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom