What's new

Acquisitions Monday March 12 - Sunday March 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
my first two hand turned pens. both are amboyna burl...one is a fountain, the other a rollerball.

they are really much more beautiful in person and they turned out much better than i had expected. i took the rollerball with me on my sales calls this week and received many nice compliments. i should have never waited this long to give these pens a try. They are both a lot larger & heavier than they look.

s~s

View attachment 6162

View attachment 6163

My new B&B Faux Horn Finest is getting a companion Faux Horn Silvertip! :biggrin:

Thanks, drsluggo!

Tchau,
chop-chop

AWESOME pens, Soulshine! :thumbup1:

Just received a botlle of Institut Karité ASB but it was out of date!!! :mad:
03/16/2006! from this website : http://www.grooming-health.com/
what a pity! I just asked for my money back.
I'm going to France today and I'll try to buy a new bottle even If It's really hard to find.

Raphaël

I like the idea of the matches.
Yeah, looks handy. Maybe I should nick myself in order to find out, how well they work.. :tongue_sm

full

Some washing stuff: MOP Mixed Greens shampoo, Molton Brown Re-Charge Blackpepper, Zirh body & facial scrub, Lab series clay mask, Alpha-H samples and Zirh Fix sample.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok
They are things that just don't let me sleep
So, I have to deal with it
I have put the BIG $ on it, and hope it will prove to be one hell of a worthy thing

I have just ordered the
Feather Razor "Artist Club DX Special"
Here is the link
http://www.classicshaving.com/catalog/item/1240646/795305.htm
:biggrin:
Also
I have added some nice blades, Super PRO and PRO guard

And (I had to try it)
The Taylor ROSE shaving cream

So, what do you think? have I done the right decision? :001_tongu

Ok I have decide to back-off from this, after re-consider it, I think I will do better with a normal str8
Any way, I have bought the Taylor Rose, and the sandalwood soap in the nice bowl
and a lot of Feather razors for my DE (Should be enough for one year or more of shaving:biggrin: )

Today:

Dubl Duck Bresduck Special No.1 5/8

proxy.php

a few weeks ago...just got around to post a pic
Dubl Duck Goldedge 5/8
proxy.php

Raf

my first two hand turned pens. both are amboyna burl...one is a fountain, the other a rollerball.

they are really much more beautiful in person and they turned out much better than i had expected. i took the rollerball with me on my sales calls this week and received many nice compliments. i should have never waited this long to give these pens a try. They are both a lot larger & heavier than they look.

s~s

View attachment 6162

View attachment 6163

Wow S~S, Those are sweet :biggrin:

Thanks Again for the Hamman Bouquet, I got it today..:smile:

hallelujah, 250 bucks for a disposable straight? You could get yourself 2 great "real" straights, a strop and some hones for that money.
Oh, now I see you've backed off from your order - good choice, mate! :thumbup:

You need help man... No, really congratulations on a fine cream and soap! After all, what is just one more cream...? :rolleyes: :biggrin:

I hadn't seen this one on classic shaving. I am intrigued!

I hadn't seen this one on classic shaving. I am intrigued!

Amm, the problem is that most guys tell me it so much more "Danger" then regular Str8, so the fear just make me to not buy it (Yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom