Not open for further replies.
My latest additions.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

TOBS St. James SC
QEDman aftershave skin conditioner with cypress EO

Charles must be some mysterious cloud of energy or something...the shipping is so fast it defies logic. I really love both of these items, although I've only used them once.

And what everyone says about Charles's packaging is dead on...I do believe these could have survived world war III intact. I had no idea things could be wrapped so securely.

Yea, I think it is supposed to be a TV but it has a Z4 code. I don't think it has ever been confirmed if the correct code was Z3 or Z4 or possibly if it was Z3 with some production going into the 4th Quarter.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Merkur SLANT (Thanks Redhead!)
Simpson MAJOR Brush (Thanks Valdez!)
Gillette "Rocket" (eBay Germany) came with a snazzy Bakelite incorrect case.

Yesterday, my order from drugstore.com arrived.

1 tube KMF Patchouli
1 pump bottle KMF Patchouli (can you tell I like this stuff)
1 pump bottle KMF unscented (for future EO experiments)
2 tubes Toms of Maine Mint (the BEST, and on sale)

And, today over lunch I hit a TJ Maxx and got lucky finding another tub of C&E sweet almond oil. OK, I now have 5 of these. Might be seeing some of these on the trading forum soon.

~Joshua

Two Rockets from across the pond, and an Aristocrat Jr. courtesy of JonL. Oh, and some L'Occitane shave soap after a forced march to the mall ( I deserved something after being forced to eat in the food court.)

A package from Lee arrived today.

Tumpers Sandalwood soap in bowl
Merkur Gold HD (my brother walked off with my original HD)
Mitchell's Wool Fat bar soap (2)

TOBS St. James SC
QEDman aftershave skin conditioner with cypress EO

Charles must be some mysterious cloud of energy or something...the shipping is so fast it defies logic. I really love both of these items, although I've only used them once.

And what everyone says about Charles's packaging is dead on...I do believe these could have survived world war III intact. I had no idea things could be wrapped so securely.

Agree totally!

Just received three bottles of Charles' ASC - Lavender, Patchouli/Tea Tree/Peppermint and Texas Cedarwood.

These are even better than the unscented, especially the Patchouli (very mild scent).

For some reason Charles ASC has largely been panned - I've not tried Mama Bears (on the list), but these are very good for the price ($10 for 4 ounces). I think its because there were a couple of mediocre reviews when the product first came out, but if you're looking for a new AS balm product, you should consider throwing a bottle into your QED order. They're also great for post-shower moisturizing any time of the day.

My new stuff has been showing up. I got a phone call at work from my wife wondering what came now.
proxy.php
It was from Ogallala.

Bay Rum Shave Soap
Bay Rum, Lime & Peppercorn Shave Soap
Bay Rum, Sage & Cedar Shave Soap
Bay Rum Dry Skin Balm
Tweezerman Badger Brush
Bay Rum & Sandalwood Bath Soap
I have one other Bay Rum item but I'm not saying what it is. :biggrin:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
an empty 4 oz. apothecary type bottle from Ogallala. I put my Pinaud Bay Rum in it because I don't like the plastic bottle. :rolleyes:

From Charles at QED. I ordered this yesterday and it was here today :smile:

Fresh Lime s/s
Pashana Hair Lotion
Bay Rum shave stick

Speick AS new look bottle
Weleda Citrus shower gel :cool:
weleda calendula soap
Panini World cup football book 1970-2006 i know It's not related to shave acquisitions but I'm so happy about this book (Costs me 65 Eur but reminds me about my childhood)
In that supermarket I also noticed that they probably have the biggest Tabac shaving products I've ever seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom