What's new

Acquisitions: Monday April 16 - April 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Package 1 wonderful work by Joe if you would of seen the before shoot of this Anderson 7/8 Wedge now dressed in beautiful Snakewood
2nd Package this nice 5/8 HeartRing Very Nice Blue Tang and Spine

Finish this tonight a British Tech I would say. I think it might be silver or the strongest plating I have ever ran across I had the Dermal going full bore with MAAS and tarnish just kept coming of but not one sign of Brass I got it from Mike for me it was a after thought of the two other razors it came with of the three I bought but really is a beautiful Little shaver. Thanks Mike

full

Old sales stand of Gillette razors, Techs, I think (don't know those old ones that good). Accompanied with Trumper Coral Skin Food, Trumper Violet shaving cream tube and Cyril R Salter Sublime Citrus & Fresh Mint shaving creams (new packaging).

Where did you find that pack of razors? it is very cool.:thumbup1:

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you find that pack of razors? it is very cool.:thumbup1:
Thanks!

It's from Finnish copy of eBay, called Huuto.net. As people here in Finland don't know a thing about those, I got this with relatively cheap price (12e/~$16.30). It was some old antique package collector, who had put all her collections up for auction.

I think I'll be posting some bigger photos of this pack to safety razors -section, so I could get confirmation from experts about the real value of this package as well as ID of those razors.

I was digging around at my Grandparent's house and found another Schick Krona, this one has a different style logo than my first one. It still has a clean Schick Krona blade in it.:eek: I found an old injector, too, so now I have one of those.

I think the coolest thing, though, is a Wilkinson Sword disposable with the "Bonded Razor System", still in the original blister card packaging. It was a free demo sample, and comes with a coupon for .50 off, if you buy one. The coupon is dated 1975.

It is the same thing as this, only mine isn't bent up, and the coupon hasn't been opened. This guy wants $20 for it, too.
See it here.

Also, I found a Schick DE razor case, probably where the Krona blade came from.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
A very nice B&B brush from Jim (Redbike) Received today just in time for a Sunday Morning Shave! (I used my newly acquired Simpson Chubby for Saturday's shave...looking forward to seeing...feeling the difference in this one!)

Just received a few interesting items.........at least to me.

Custom made staghorn handled Gillette Atra. The top portion of the handle is encircled with a sterling silver overlaid band.

Custom made Tiffany 18k travel set, Measues 2" x 1-3/4" x 1/2" and comes with a wool protective pouch. Set contains a Gillette brass open comb head with a telescoping handle that is either gold or gold plate and a pack of Wilkinson DE blades.

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

Now this is the stuff that I like. :)

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Ah yes, Jim. I remember my first razor and my excitement when I had my first D/E shave. It feels like it was only a couple of months ago. Wait! It was only a couple of months ago. Now I have a dozen razors, 5 brushes, 15 aftershaves, 18 shaving creams , 6 shaving soaps..................:eek:

Have fun!

Just received a few interesting items.........at least to me.

Custom made staghorn handled Gillette Atra. The top portion of the handle is encircled with a sterling silver overlaid band.

Custom made Tiffany 18k travel set, Measues 2" x 1-3/4" x 1/2" and comes with a wool protective pouch. Set contains a Gillette brass open comb head with a telescoping handle that is either gold or gold plate and a pack of Wilkinson DE blades.

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

Now this is the stuff that I like. :)

Man that is nice it almost makes me want to run out and get some multi blades, What am I saying:eek: well it is pretty anyway:biggrin1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom