What's new

Acquisitions March 30 - April 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old spice (made in germany) with Limitierte edition inklusive old spice multi tool! (it has tiny, tiny screwdrivers)

plus a cade soap and bowl

Been waiting for this one to arrive for a while. B3 Red Tip, cleaned up very well, shaves like a dream! No brassing anywhere and only the most microscopic bits of paint missing.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

A box from WCS waiting on my doorstep...I might have to feign sickness. Got some Speick edt, Proraso white and some BIC and Astra blades.

Last edited:
I got an Alt Innsbruck decant from Superlather.com in today's mail. I'd been waiting for awhile. The postal service(s) were not being cooperative.

Just got two superspeeds in the mail today. One from 1953 and another from 1956, and they were only $10.50 together. I haven't cleaned them up yet and there aren't any cleaning products in the dorms, So I'm going to need to take a walk to the grocery soon:tongue:.

This just arrived in the mail today a date code H2 gillette slim adjustable a 1912 ever ready fancy handle and a schick injector plus a good assortment of blades all thanks go to Joe (darjeeling express) love em!:biggrin:

Might be small potatoes but picked up

Pinaud Clubman A/S
Master Bay Rum A/S
Vi-Joy Old Spice knockoff

Turns out I LOVE the Clubman!!! It smells great on me. The Master Bay Rum is MUCH more clove-y than I thought. The Vi-Joy Old Spice smells awesome... from what I've read on this board, supposed to be very close to the "Shulton" blend of Old Spice.

10 Feathers
200 Personna (red) (for £9,6)
Omega 48 Brush

Yesterday I got Gillette Slim Adjustable -62

proxy.php

Last edited:
This weeks haul so far:

Schick Injector a couple of tins of pomade and a pair that's right two British Rockets!

Starberry and I shared this one: The four razors on the right we won a few weeks ago on Ebay and finally got them in the mail. I hadn't had the time to take pics of them sooner. The seller threw in an extra Schick Krona, almost identical to mine. The brush was purchased locally as was the tiny razor in the case. It was a $2.99CDN dollar store special. More of a novelty than a razor. The box promised an "all metal" razor. Sadly, this didn't mean anything. The handle is indeed metal, but the head of the razor is cheap plastic. :lol::001_rolle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom