What's new

Acquisitions, July 2011

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
I should have been more clear . . . I mean is it 14K and super flex? Many Diamond Point have nibs that are marked Warranted too, is this one?

My UK Parker Duofold has arrived.
In original box with instructions.
It's a very nice green colour.
Loaded it up with PR American Blue and it works fine.
The nib is more flexible than I expected. Very nice indeed.

I love the look of that pen!

Nice! A green one? Sounds pretty exciting.

You are a mind reader. Yes, indeed a green one!

Very nice! Who did you order it from?

I ordered from Fountain Pen Hospital.

I just ordered a Conklin Endura fp (Smokey Grey), Mazzuoli Officina Micrometer fp (Bronze), NOS 1980's Sheaffer fp (Bordeaux), and a bottle of Noodler's Five O'clock Shadow ink. The pens are from Fountain Pen Hospital's "Super Specials" list, and the ink is available, as most of you know, from West Coast Shaving.

I haven't bought a new fountain pen in years because of a lack of funds, but I'm celebrating the end of a 6 week work tour in Guyana by blowing a day's pay on pens/ink. Irresponsible, I know. My flight was delayed by a day, so I'm re-kindling my FPAD to pass the time. I'm also considering a Kaweco Al Sport fp...

-Andy

Last edited:
I picked up my first fountain pen (or three) in the past week. All Chinese made Heros... since I am living in China they are the easiest to come by, just have to go to the local stores.

I got a Hero 100, a Hero 1017, and a Hero 911. Plus a bottle of Parker Quink black ink and a small bottle of blue ink that came with the Hero 911.

So far really liking writing with a fountain pen. :thumbup1:

My nib smoothing kit came in the mail today, along with a better storage solution for my pens.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom