What's new

Acquisitions 22nd March - 28th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh...Not allowed to sell for 15 more posts :) If I recall it was about a 5 way bidding war - with someone sniping at the end - to really overinflate the value... I love it, definitely worth it to me, but it's not something i'm going to use so - re-homing seems like the best plan... Just trying to decide what's reasonable and keep it within in the shaving community (as i'm learning apparently this brand of ceramics/pottery is collected).

Nice haul Harry, but no butterscotch ??? :tongue_sm

You need to train the kids/grand kids and take them with you , so that you can increase your coverage.

My boys are always on the lookout at fairs and markets for me..... :laugh:

I did find butterscotch specimens but the pricing was outrageous!!:mad3: Our fetish, I'm afraid, has been revealed to the outside world.

The eldest grandchild will be 10 in 2 years and her sister will be 8, their cousin (grandchild no. 2) will be 9. That's when we begin hunting in a pack, just like wolves. :thumbup1:

I scored well to finish the week!

-Fatboy 1959 Q4 in good shape, all black numbers no plate loss, one minor bit of pitting on the underside.

-A Gillette Quick Twist which I had never heard of until I brought it home.

-Another Shulton O/S mug

-And very happily another Sheaffer Imperial to match up with my PFM!

Last edited:
I did find butterscotch specimens but the pricing was outrageous!!:mad3: Our fetish, I'm afraid, has been revealed to the outside world.

The eldest grandchild will be 10 in 2 years and her sister will be 8, their cousin (grandchild no. 2) will be 9. That's when we begin hunting in a pack, just like wolves. :thumbup1:

You could have called somebody to come help :001_rolle

Darn it. Here I was thinking I got a great score over the past weekend and then there you go putting it to shame.:censored:You have an awesome score, great job.:thumbup:

Thanks so much for doing that Harry, now if you would be kind enough to PM me I'll give you my address so you know where to post the slim and fat boy. :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Honestly I'd love a crack at both of them and being on a tiny island it's not easy to get a haul like that. :001_smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom