What's new

Acquisitions 22nd March - 28th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some stuff i left behind.

I wanted the clear and black ever ready in the center but it would have almost doubled my cost for the day.

proxy.php

I left the gold Gem behind as it had some damage
proxy.php

these straights were mostly overpriced
proxy.php

This strop had some damage
proxy.php

My gentlemen's best wouldn't have fit these
proxy.php

This cabinet was really cool but not $225 cool.
proxy.php

I accompanied my wife today to the local Goodwill thrift shop. She was looking for one of those "feng shui" fountains to bring to her office, and I was looking for (but not expecting to find any) razors. Well, like always at this shop, there were no razors, but I did find this sitting beneath a display case. It's a NIB 5 2/3 oz bottle of old formula Old Spice, in the glass bottle, made by Shulton. It was marked $5, but when I went to pay, I was informed that it was half off, making it a mere $2.50. Just yesterday I was cruising the bay for one of these! Sometimes things in life seem to just fall into place... :thumbup1:

Awesome stuff, thanks for the pats on the back fellas! We (Northern Canadians) may be out in the cold for new stock items like soaps etc. but antique (especially British stuff) is here you just have to put in a few miles walking the junk shops every week!

It's a great way to make time to spend chatting with my wife!

Last edited:
Gents, after a couple of hours hanging around Canton, Texas for the Trade Days (every weekend before the first Monday of a month) I picked up some really neat stuff :w00t:

proxy.php

I'm not really a DE shaver, but at the top I believe I have:

Aristocrat
Flare Tip
Slim Adjustable
Fat Boy

The real scores were the straights:

Red Imp (decent shape needs some work) $10
Wade and Butcher Special (very good shape, just needs a cleaning) $25
Bengall (blade is in excellent shape, needs new scales) $10
Puma Silber (needs new scales and a good honing) $30

I need to thank Richmondesi and Mrs. Richmondesi for letting me spend the weekend with them. A special thanks to Mrs. Richmondesi for finding the Puma (that was my goal all day).

Last edited:
Picture????? It's no working......

Fatboy...Who?????....I know the real story....:lol::lol::lol:

Nice scores sir!

I'm working on the photo...unfortunately I'm tech illiterate, although that could explain my fascination with wet shaving :001_tongu

I do think Paul spent as much time with you on the phone as he did with me and Mrs. Richmondesi....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom