What's new

A proper desk to go with my FP's

WOW! That is an amazing job on the desk and a great find on the chairs. Did you lower the front spacer or keep it the same?

WOW! That is an amazing job on the desk and a great find on the chairs. Did you lower the front spacer or keep it the same?

i lowered the front spacer to go in the middle of the legs, almost at ground level. It makes a nice foot rest

Thanks syngent. I am very proud of it. I signed and dated the bottom (with my father of course) with a wood burning pen.

The most difficult part will be keeping the desk free of clutter.

Alan

I agree, the less on it and simpler it is left to be the more beautiful it would be is it comfortable to sit at, how did the height and legs all work out in the end, cause it kind of looks like lightning stuck, and it all worked out exactly where you would want it to be

I agree, the less on it and simpler it is left to be the more beautiful it would be is it comfortable to sit at, how did the height and legs all work out in the end, cause it kind of looks like lightning stuck, and it all worked out exactly where you would want it to be

lightening did strike, with some help from patience. The height is good and the chair is comfortable.

I made a printer table from a vintage cheese container, as well. I will post a picture of that.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
It looks great- now I know how my computer would look on it (I have the same as you)

on edit: although I about shot putted that keyboard. I am still clinging to my wired Apple Pro keyboard with number pad.

lightening did strike, with some help from patience. The height is good and the chair is comfortable.

I made a printer table from a vintage cheese container, as well. I will post a picture of that.

Jim, can we o a group buy?

It looks great- now I know how my computer would look on it (I have the same as you)

on edit: although I about shot putted that keyboard. I am still clinging to my wired Apple Pro keyboard with number pad.

Jim, cold we do a group buy? I'm sure Apple will give us a discount or 20 keyboards.

Top Bottom