What's new

A PIF in Memory of My Dog

Sir, I feel your hurt.

There is nothing but time that will ease your pain. You were fortunate to have shared so much with your girl.

Peace.

MaxP

I'm in. I lost my dog Sheba when I was in high school, she was 15. That was a very sad day. I'm sorry for your loss.

Not in, but so sorry for your loss. My sister in law (and brother) have a 9 year old Black Lab. She is so good with my little nieces, I'll bring her a nice dog bone next time I see them in memory.

Hang in there, when your ready, there will be another who becomes just as much part of your life! :)

I'm in.
I am sorry for the loss of your family member, I so sorry for your loss. I lost my companion of 13 years a few years ago and still think of him all the time. The only advice is to think of the happy times you spent together. Now I am tearing up.

So sorry for your loss... I'm in. I can't imagine how lost I will be when that time comes for my little Callie girl. Thankfully she is only three or so and hopefully she has many more good years with us. I am not sure how to give her "extra" love as she is so spoiled by us everyday already, but I'll try.

" I'm in" and go show some love to your pet.
Ok I'm in but I do not have a pet. I could go be nice to the Neighbors plant. They don't have pets either.

I don't do well with death - people or animals. I lost my favorite 'big dog' five years ago and still miss and think of her daily.
It's not easy but I feel happy knowing I gave my dog a great home and more love than she would have received anywhere else - I'm sure you did the same.

Very kind gesture & I wish you the best - not in...

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I don't know what I'll do when I lose my girl. Fortunately she's only 4 so baring something horrible she'll be with me fora few years yet. I'm in.
$20140809_142806.jpg

Sorry about your loss of Sammie and I pass my condolences. I don't have any pets but know friends who do and I can only imagine the void.

A very generous PIF. I am Not In.

I'm in. I can certainly understand, as three pets have gone before my current beagle. Here she is on the right, sitting next to her cousin dog. Looks like they were having a disagreement. :001_smile Hang in there PDman.

$dogs.jpg

Im in.
Benny the shih tzu is sat on my feet at the moment while I drink my morning coffee. I am really sorry about your loss,my thoughts go out to you and your family. My gradparents German Shepard passed away when ai was 18, she was 16 at the time and that was a tuff time as pets are just one of the family.

Not in, but I genuinely feel your loss and you have my sincerest condolences and sympathies.

Not an easy time for you, I can tell, but thanks for coming here and sharing.

It will get better.

I'm not in but send condolences. My old man got some extra attention just before bed on behalf of your loss.

Last edited:
I'm in. Sorry for your loss. I lost my Sable last year. I had this made for him. The lady that did it was awesome and custom painted the figure so it looks identical to him. I can send you a link to her site if you like.
$Sable.jpg

Top Bottom