What's new

WTB <$80 kamisori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greatings! I am looking for my 1st kamisori to surprise myself for my approaching birthday - no better time of the year to indulge oneself :p
Here is what I am looking for:
  • contact from/to a reliable member/vendor
  • my budget is capped at $80 - since it is a 1st
  • preferably shave-ready
  • preferably from an EU based member/vendor
Let me know if you have something matching that you would not mind parting from. Cheers!

Hey emberke, have a look at 1stone.fr .
Nicolas offers some used Yasuki Kamisori for 40 to 50 euros (page 3) as well as a couple of NOS ones priced at 95 to 110 euros (page 2).

You should contact Nicolas to enquire about the shave readiness of the Kamisori. He has an option to buy straight razors as "shave ready" but he only mentions this option on Western straights. He replies pretty quickly through the Facebook msg option on his site.

If you end up getting one of those, feel free to let me know how you liked them. I'm curious myself.
Not about 1stone a as a company, I've ordered plenty of stones - but about the Kami. :)

Also...Happy birthday! :punk:

@Shaun asleep Thank you for the recommendation! 🙏 At the end, I decided to order one directly from Japan.

BTW, is anyone familiar with the maker/brand "三樹快拳" / Miki Kaiken (according to Google)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom