What's new

4th Grade Geography

My 10 year old son brought home a geography assignment that he needs a little help with.

The Assignment: Collect postcards from other States.

He wants to collect as many post cards from as many different States as possible. The card needs to be representative of the State(or city/tourist attraction/historical site) and include one handwritten fact about the State. If you can send one to him, I'd sure appreciate it. If you're in, I'll PM you the address! Thanks, Gents!

Last edited:
New York here. My son is a first-grader but he loves facts about the states (he's been collecting all the special quarters).

I know the Walmart here carries Montana postcards. Or anywhere that sells souvenirs.

I will check. I might be able to get you North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. Does it have to be a general state one, or can it be of a specific city?

EDIT: It might be a good idea to keep a running list of the states that you already have once you have received the postcards. Someone did this same exact thing a few years ago on Badger & Blade, and it was very successful.

Last edited:
Top Bottom