Ariana & Evans Lavendar Noir
Seaforth Sea Spice Lime
Ethos Peppermint

1714024347634.png

Spanish Fern – Joserra — Mint-dominant herbal

1714024586165.png

Holland Glen – Talbot Shaving — Bracing, lean, soapy green

1714024912067.png

London Barbershop – Maggard —Breezy, uber-fresh, laundry-musk take on barbershop

Same as my winter soaps 😬

Cella Red
Proraso Green
Stirling Varen
Canada unscented
Fine American Blend (still working on one of the original pucks)

Fine Snakebite might come out to play (it was hibernating)

My latest addition as well. I think I’m off to a good start. This scent is amazing. It’s by mondial.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    626.6 KB · Views: 8
Here are a few I'm enjoying with the warmer weather:
A&E Apricity
A&E Peach and Cognac
Grooming Dept. Mallard Earl Grey Gelato
D.R. Harris Windsor
TOBS Eton College
B&M Fougere Angelique

Hey gents, I tried searching for a thread like this and I could not find one. If there is, please ignore this and direct me to it.

If there is not:

Since summer is approaching, let’s get this thread going for recommendations and your favorite picks for summer scents 2024. Thank you
Damn you, “ChrisLef!” :mad:

Ya beat me to the punch! 😆

Seriously, I was just about to start a similar thread, but then I saw yours…. 👍

My top two picks for the summer season are Stirling’s “Margaritas in the Arctic,” followed by Seaforth’s “Sea Spice Lime.”

Both are like having VIRTUAL summer come alive in a shave soap! 😮😍

Attachments

• IMG_0425.jpeg
    IMG_0425.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Damn you, “ChrisLef!” :mad:

Ya beat me to the punch! 😆

Seriously, I was just about to start a similar thread, but then I saw yours…. 👍

My top two picks for the summer season are Stirling’s “Margaritas in the Arctic,” followed by Seaforth’s “Sea Spice Lime.”

Both are like having VIRTUAL summer come alive in a shave soap! 😮😍
Haha, sorry Rico but welcome. I was shocked no body beat me to it lol. Have you tried the seaforth “Sea Ice Lime” ? It gives a nice cooling effect with a slightly different scent than the spice.

PAA’s Awesome Sauce is a dupe of Proraso Green. Not sure if there is an EDT or not, but their aftershaves are usually pretty stout.
Fantastic find, thank you so much. I will give it a try.

By all means use whatever you like whenever you like, but to me, summer means menthol, mint, citrus, and tropical/beachy. I usually stick to those scents once summer arrives.

I like lemon for a summer soap scent. I've almost finished my MdC Agrumes, which is on my list of all-time favorites. Instead of reordering another MdC Agrumes, I decided to order Ethos Nuage De Citron in the F base. It is described as a creamy lemon. I would agree with that. Nuage De Citron reminds me of a bowl full of ripe juicy plump lemons sliced in a bowl. But there's a rich frothy creamy scent to this delicious bowl of lemons. None of this scent is sweet like a sweet artificial lemon scent. Oh no, this is rich creamy pure lemon! Now after having that visual description, I said this is mildly scented & in no way strong & overpowering. So take my description & hit the mute button. There it is! The Ethos base is absolutely stellar, as it always is. In fact, it's my favorite base, bar none. The Nuage De Citron is a mild lemon, milder in scent than the MdC Agrumes. After a dozen shaves or so with the Ethos, I'm enjoying it immensely. It is my soap for this summer!

Last edited:
Margaritas in the Arctic is one of my favorite scents ever, puts a dumb grin on my face. With that being said... I wanted to try and non mentholated soap from Stirling next time. Anyone got any recommendations from a mentholated soap that isn't from Stirling?

Top Bottom