What's new

INFO! 2024 Rudy Vey B&B GROUP BUY!!

IMG_7967.gif

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
...or any updates? 🙂
I am having an extreme toothache since Sunday....getting a root canal tomorrow and hope this will help with the pain. This is the worst toothache ever in my nearly 70 years. Even the good pills will not help.
Oh, you meant the group buy....
The knots I ordered from Shavemac have shipped and have arrived here in the USA today. All going well, I hope to have them end of the week, or latest early next. Then I have to make the handles for the knots in this shipment and then start packing and shipping. My plan is that by the 15th they are all on their way to you guys. This would be a record for me, just a bit over 6 weeks from the end of the ordering to the shipping.

I am having an extreme toothache since Sunday....getting a root canal tomorrow and hope this will help with the pain. This is the worst toothache ever in my nearly 70 years. Even the good pills will not help.
The knots I ordered from Shavemac have shipped and have arrived here in the USA today. All going well, I hope to have them end of the week, or latest early next. Then I have to make the handles for the knots in this shipment and then start packing and shipping. My plan is that by the 15th they are all on their way to you guys. This would be a record for me, just a bit over 6 weeks from the end of the ordering to the shipping.

Yikes, sorry to hear about your tooth. 😕😕😕

Thanks for your hard work and for the update. 🙂👍

Good luck with the tooth Rudy. If the good stuff isn't cutting it, it must be unbearable.

Thanks for the update and quick work !

WThomas0814

Ditto, ditto
Hope you feel better, Rudy.

Top Bottom