What's new

INFO! 2024 Rudy Vey B&B GROUP BUY!!

IMG_7967.gif

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
...or any updates? 🙂
I am having an extreme toothache since Sunday....getting a root canal tomorrow and hope this will help with the pain. This is the worst toothache ever in my nearly 70 years. Even the good pills will not help.
Oh, you meant the group buy....
The knots I ordered from Shavemac have shipped and have arrived here in the USA today. All going well, I hope to have them end of the week, or latest early next. Then I have to make the handles for the knots in this shipment and then start packing and shipping. My plan is that by the 15th they are all on their way to you guys. This would be a record for me, just a bit over 6 weeks from the end of the ordering to the shipping.

I am having an extreme toothache since Sunday....getting a root canal tomorrow and hope this will help with the pain. This is the worst toothache ever in my nearly 70 years. Even the good pills will not help.
The knots I ordered from Shavemac have shipped and have arrived here in the USA today. All going well, I hope to have them end of the week, or latest early next. Then I have to make the handles for the knots in this shipment and then start packing and shipping. My plan is that by the 15th they are all on their way to you guys. This would be a record for me, just a bit over 6 weeks from the end of the ordering to the shipping.

Yikes, sorry to hear about your tooth. 😕😕😕

Thanks for your hard work and for the update. 🙂👍

WThomas0814

Ditto, ditto
Hope you feel better, Rudy.

Hope you feel better!!

WThomas0814

Ditto, ditto
Update from Mr. Vey!

The knots from Shavemac are being worked on currently! Probably, tentatively..., shipping mid-end of next week from Germany.

Once they arrive Rudy will make the handles for those Badger knots as there are slight deviations between them. Dang we are all getting custom made brushes at a price point that can’t be beat!!

Synthetic, Mistura, Boar, and Two-band silvertip fan brushes are done, just waiting the arrival of the remaining knots!

If everything goes according to plan, Rudy is hopeful to have these all completed and shipped out mid May. Which at 6 weeks would be a record turnaround time for a group buy of this size!! 🤩🤩

Now for a few pictures!! 🤩🤯😍

View attachment 1831661View attachment 1831662View attachment 1831663

Thank you all for making this a success so far! I cannot wait for y’all to get your brushes!! Thank you @Rudy Vey for all of the hard work you’ve done and still have to do! 🤙😃👍

Have an amazing day y’all! 😎🤙
I think I’m in love!

Feel better!

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
OK Guys, today I did an all day packing/labeling job. Had to go to Staples in the morning and pick up some peanuts. Then home and started packing brushes up. I just did package #33....tomorrow morning the last seven. All going well, which it should, I take them tomorrow afternoon to the PO. Have some things to do so I cannot go to PO earlier. All the internationals are also packed, custom papers filled out. At present I assume most of you in the USA may get their brush by end of the week, latest early next. International will take longer. So, I just thought for myself, not too bad, from end of the ordering to shipping about 5 weeks....

I am not sure if you all get an update email from PayPal as shown above. I use Pirateship and import the addresses (all but three were easy to import) from PayPal.

Top Bottom