What's new

2016: What's the best scented "Rose" aftershave on the market these days?

DR Harris Pink is a great smelling rose. I wouldn't consider it a heavily scented rose though. Caties Bubbles has La Rose Du Mechant that smells nice. It is not as pure a rose scent as Pink, but still very nice. I can't remember the scent strength of it.

I forgot to add... I know that Pinaud clubman used to make "Pinaud Fleurs de France" (cologne) and I sure wish they'd bring it back!

$image.jpg

Saint Charles Shave - Bulgarian Rose. Amazing stuff, but way too strong for me. Might be exactly what you want. If they don't have exactly what you are looking for on their website, contact Wendy. She can make anything.

Raider, I'm hesitant to try the Pink, because I've heard that is it rather mild and doesn't last long. Coupled with the price of nearly $50.00 for an aftershave is what makes me a tad hesitant. That being said though, I'll probably buy a bottle of it anyway to give it a shot at least once.

petr & Whiskey Sour, the St. Charles shave Rose sounds interesting. But the "clouding" of other scents is what I'm trying to avoid. Whiskey after you mentioned Pitralon, I ran upstairs and had to dig deep under my bathroom sink. I had forgotten that I had a new bottle of Pitralon collecting dust! I had forgotten what it smelled like, nor did I remember a distinctive "Rose" scent to it. So, I found it, smelled it and because my mind was thinking "roses," I could definately smell the scent of roses. I checked their website however and Rose is only one scent of at least a half dozen other floral scents added to the mix. Banana and citrus are other heavy scents within the blend.

$image.jpg

TheVez.... Bulgarian rose does indeed sound exactly what I'm looking for! I will be checking out their website today!

Thanks all for the suggestions!

Top Bottom