What's new

100 Perma-Sharp blades $9.80!!!

Man, you guys are making this difficult. It’s hard to want to commit to a couple hundred without having tried these, but the price/value is obviously exciting enough for you to stock up more… hmm
They are my second favorite blade, and work well in every one of my razors. I know you can’t say that a blue crayon is blue on B&B without saying YMMV… but I really like these blades.

I have used them more than any other blade.

Man, you guys are making this difficult. It’s hard to want to commit to a couple hundred without having tried these, but the price/value is obviously exciting enough for you to stock up more… hmm

A couple of thoughts:

1) If the blades are authentic (and it seems that they are based on what others have reported here) they will shave as well as any other well-known, brand-name blade.

2) Even if you can tell the difference between different blades (I can't, they all seem to shave for me), it's a 10 dollar gamble, and a pretty good price for 100 blades.

If I didn't already have a lifetime supply of blades I would probably order a couple hundred.

(Get some 🙂)

If I didn't already have a lifetime supply of blades I would probably order a couple hundred.
Yeah, I have several years with of blades and this will add another 2 years to that. I thought I was done for a while...

Of course, 100 Flydears are available on AliExpress for $5.13 and I can get an additional 37% off using coins. $3.23 for 100... Might be stocking up a couple more years worth of blades. 🤔

Perma-sharp is essentially my #2 blade. When they went up to $20/100 I figured that was the end of it until they moved to India and I was able to compare the two. So getting a couple hundred Russian ones for under $10/100... No brainer.

Astra SP is my #1, and I am comfortable with the Indian version and their cost is still below $10/100, so I am not worried and don't have to stock up on them.

Of course, 100 Flydears are available on AliExpress for $5.13 and I can get an additional 37% off using coins. $3.23 for 100... Might be stocking up a couple more years worth of blades. 🤔
Bait and switch. Once added to cart only 2% savings with coins not 37%. I can wait.

I got tempted and grab 4 sleeves @ 9.89 / 100’s. What is its usual price when its not on sale?

IMG_8878.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom