What's new

10% Discount at www.Shaving.ie

Enter the Discount Coupon Code "2011" and receive a 10% discount when you spend over €20 (approx $26 or £17) on your order. Bulk blade packs are excluded as they have their own discount applied all the time. We ship worldwide.

Happy New Year!

Last edited:
I just placed an order myself! I can't wait for my goodies to arrive!

*And I forgot the discount!

Last edited:
Very kind of you Chris. I snuck my order in before the end of the year and your service was great. Many thanks!

Well Chris. Thanks!

You have a life-long customer now.

BTW all, check out his price on Gillette "Bleue" Blades. Lowest anywhere.

Hi Chris;

After an ETA into stock on the following:

• Personna Platinums
  • Semogue 830
  • Timors

Thanks.

Hi Mitsimonsta,
We are looking at the end of Jan or early Feb for the Timors and Personna. Semogues are on order and should be back in 2 weeks.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Chris,

I received my last purchase from you and I'm totally satisfied about my items and, also, about the excellent customer service you offer. Shaving.ie is simply amazing. Thank you! :001_smile :wink2::thumbup1:

P.S. Will you stock Castle Forbes shaving creams in the future?

Chris,

I received my last purchase from you and I'm totally satisfied about my items and, also, about the excellent customer service you offer. Shaving.ie is simply amazing. Thank you! :001_smile :wink2::thumbup1:

P.S. Will you stock Castle Forbes shaving creams in the future?

Thank you Marco. It is always a pleasure to deal with you. I think Castle Forbes shaving creams are very likely to find their way into our store this year... :thumbup1:

Ordered at 10pm wednesday night. Got my delivery in Tralee this morning. Awesome service. Can't wait to try the MWF :)

Gorrammit...I completely forgot about this when I ordered 240 Gillette Yellows the other day.

Oh, well...at least their price was amazing, anyway! :lol:

Awww! I should have known this when I ordered the Feather ASD! 10% off that would have meant I could have threwn in an order for a nice boar brush as well.

Anyway, it's due to arrive by DHL the day after tomorrow, so I'm 'appy as Larry, as my Yorkshire brother-in-law puts it.

Oh, well, I'll try to remember the code should the urge to buy something else arise.

:eek:)
Perkus

Top Bottom