What's new

1 Razor Blade For Every 3 Months

Shaving with nothing more than a spoon and a toffee hammer?

I wouldn't have believed it either ... but it works!
Ill show you how , and you can be ready to save £100's on those gimicky blades.

All you need to do is E-mail me with £20 , and my 2nd cousin Dave will mail you back with the secret to great low cost shaves.

:001_rolle

Another snake oil salesman with a miracle product... Do better investing in an infinity razor.

Sadly all that guy needs are some late night infomercials and some idiot will buy that...

Edit: did anybody else notice how the "shaving solution" he showed was pink, but when he brushed it on his face it was completely white?

haha what shaving foam is he using that costs that much PER MONTH. Even the most expensive canned gels here in the states cost a few bucks and last several months

this:

I am not making any promises about the results you may or may not get. You will have to try it for yourself to find out how it works for you. But I would be VERY SURPRISED if you didn't' save a whole lot of money and your razor burn didn't clear up.

and also:

So surprised in fact, that I'd gladly give you your money back from my own pocket if you weren't happy with the results. No questions asked. (Due to exchange control restrictions this offer is only valid for customers in South Africa. International customers will be covered by the supply company's normal quality guarantee policy) [/quote

empshisis added

This reminds me of a scam that I wrote a paper on in college. It involved a "money back guarantee" and a garbage product.

The product was so poorly made that almost everyone returned it. The guarantee was fulfilled, but through a secondary subsidiary company with a name so inappropriate and embarrassing that almost no one cashed the return check.
The scammers were based out of, wait for it,

South Africa.
In my research, I found that South African laws are very vague on topics like this and it's very hard for people to be prosecuted because of such actions.

Be among the first 50 callers and we will include a Scam Now and our how to make milliond cd free. Just pay unreasonable S&H:001_rolle

Top Bottom