What's new

$.01 soap sale at classic shaving

Just loaded up on a dozen soaps......
I wonder how long this will last.
How are they? I just had to jump on the sale. The worse that can happen is that I PIF them.

I exaggerated a little. I got 7 and the shipping was $10.40. The worst that can happen is that I end up with some scented hand soaps.

I'd read here at the B&B that they had reformulated and are much better. Of course, now I can't seem to find the thread in question. I'll be curious to know how these soaps are performing. It's a hunch they're the old stock they're selling off.

I've never tried these, but I figured even if the soap completely sucks for shaving it will work for hand soap (and I can't find that for $.01 a bar either).

The first soap I tried was a puck of their mug soap. I used creams exclusively for a good year after that. For the past two years, I've used soaps most every day ( after trying a stick of Arko that came with a box of blades ). I tried some of the Classic Shave soap again several months ago, to see if perhaps the problem was my technique. It still was less effective than any of the two dozen or so soaps I've since tried. If it hasn't been reformulated, the current price seems spot on.

Mike

Top Bottom