What's new

Tallow Tabac Soap New Old Stock from Bullgoose.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
When he sees us face to face, us clean shaven ones will be easier for Him to recognize and that is a good thing!
I'm pretty sure He will have me vetted when I get Home.... I look like Festus' older brother this week, and if I don't shave before church tomorrow I might not get a ride from my lovely War Department!

Hopefully if there's a line like in an amusement park I'll run into someone that knows me and is willing to vouch for me. That is one of the best things about fast growing hairs: if someone misses me for a month they wonder who I am!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I don’t think He will have any difficulty regardless of our faces. Just saying. 😁
No, when that roll is called it won't be because He don't recognize us! As long as I don't have to sit through a black and white movie of my secret sins like the old tracts that were popular when I was a lad depicted I'll be happy. I shudder to think of the terrible truth of my wicked ways. Praise His name that He knows me inside and out. I have a hard time thinking about my failures in my walk, it amazes me that He knows me better than anyone does and loves me still.

End of sermon. I now return you to my regular programming!

No, when that roll is called it won't be because He don't recognize us! As long as I don't have to sit through a black and white movie of my secret sins like the old tracts that were popular when I was a lad depicted I'll be happy. I shudder to think of the terrible truth of my wicked ways. Praise His name that He knows me inside and out. I have a hard time thinking about my failures in my walk, it amazes me that He knows me better than anyone does and loves me still.

End of sermon. I now return you to my regular programming!

There's a movie?!?

...uh-oh.

Top Bottom