What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

linty1

My wallet cries.
Mother’s day pull thriugh the flair:

IMG_5750.jpeg

Maybe 25% left of the current beans. Hope everyone has a great Sunday

I'm doing a voluntary cleansing diet for a couple of weeks. No coffee for me for a while.
Never heard of it. Pure nonsense.

Just got home from a quick Atlanta trip, went for lunch with my buddy who was doing the same flight, albeit one day later, and he handed back the Overlander I loaned him to try, saying '. . . can't do it B'. Sitting out on the porch with a coffee, feeling like I failed to convert someone over.

over.jpg

Last edited:
Never heard of it. Pure nonsense.

Just got home from a quick Atlanta trip, went for lunch with my buddy who was doing the same flight, albeit one day later, and he handed back the Overlander I loaned him to try, saying '. . . can't do it B'. Sitting out on the porch with a coffee, feeling like I failed to convert someone over.

View attachment 1845233

Count it as a win that you got it back. It’s just not in everyone’s wheelhouse.

Howdy folks- this morning I’m happy and thoroughly blessed to say that the women in my family rock! It was a spectacular Mother’s Day yesterday so to all the mamas out there keep up the great job 👏! Today so far I have fixed my self a cup of Sprouts beans brewed by the keurig. Probably brew up a pot of coffee later once more people get to moving around my humble home. You fellers have a blessed day and keep on truckin’ ✌️

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Good morning, coffee crew.

Mad Priest Dark Night of the Soul. French press. Black. One Monk Fruit in the Raw.

It's 67° in Music City with a high around 72°. A cloudy day with some rain expected. Checking in late this morning due to a late night with "K". We had a beautiful time. Just relaxing at home today.

Have a blessed one, crew.

Now Playing •

Today's brew: glass Kalita Wave 155 using the Project Barista 155 recipe and the Peru Cajamarca beans.

I have been using my new Hario V60 Glass Range Coffee Server (360ml size) instead of my 800ml glass brewing carafe I previously purchased from Sweet Maria's that I normally would use if not brewing directly into a mug. I figure that I rarely use more than 300ml of water in my pour over brewing recipes and the shorter sever fits better in my kitchen cabinet with my glass Kalita Wave 155 stacked on top of it. Normally, I would store that 155 on top of the 800ml server, but twice I almost sent the 155 crashing to certain doom when putting the carafe and the 155 back into the cabinet and bumped the top of the cabinet frame. The server is thicker glass than the carafe and a easier to dry the interior as well.

I also put in an order to try Stirling Coffee Roaster's Peru beans.

Top Bottom