What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Second pull of the day, which I've been doing all week, the second one with milk.
Imagepipe_0.jpg

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Good morning, coffee crew.

Peet's Big Bang. Black.

It's 40° right now with a high around 49°. Another mostly cloudy day here. I got about 8 hours of peaceful sleep last night. I had a dream that I won $32 million dollars on the lottery. You can imagine how disappointed I was upon waking up. Not sure where lunch will be today. I'll pop into Meijer to pick up a few things on my way home.

Have a blessed Saturday, friends.

I had a dream that I won $32 million dollars on the lottery. You can imagine how disappointed I was upon waking up.
I almost never remember any of my dreams, but last night I dreamed I was being stalked by a crazy person. You can imagine how relieved I was upon waking up lol.

This morning I’m drinking an americano pulled with Starbucks Veranda Blend. I added some kind of sweet foam creamer my son uses. It’s not great, but it fits this coffee well.
IMG_8531.jpeg

Eric_75

I almost never remember any of my dreams, but last night I dreamed I was being stalked by a crazy person. You can imagine how relieved I was upon waking up lol.
More often than not, I remember my dreams. I even remember the winning numbers from my dream last night and wrote all 6 of them down when I woke up. Just for fun, I think I'll play them for a while. 😆

I remember the winning numbers from my dream last night and wrote all 6 of them down when I woke up. Just for fun, I think I'll play them for a while. 😆
I dreamed lottery tickets one time BUT didnt play them and the next drawing THEY were the winning numbers !!!! BTW no one won them with those numbers and they would have made me the Only winner ... I recommend playing them at least once because I still regret that !!!! Oh and also of note the winnings at that time would have been OVER a BILLION dollars if I had played them , I think I probably could have figured out how to cut back and live on just that for a few days at least ;) :) !!!!

Eric_75

Good morning, coffee crew.

Peet's Big Bang. Black.

It's 38° right now with a high around 57°. Another cloudy day expected. I got about 7 hours of sleep last night. My mother and I are having breakfast with some friends later this morning. I'm going to check out some furniture stores in Nashville online later. I haven't had to buy furniture in years. Hopefully I can pull this off without spending too much money. 😐

Have a blessed Sunday, friends.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
☕ Good Morning Coffee Crew ☕

Brewer: Behmor Brazen Plus 3.0
Grinder: Baratza Virtuoso+
Scale: Timemore Black Mirror Nano
Coffee: Bones Army Of Dark Chocolate
Temp: 200F PreSoak: 1-Minute

proxy.php

Starting off another week and morning, with Bones AODC. :cuppa:

IMG_6411.JPG

This has been a busy month for me, this is when the work factor increases. I wanted to provide an update. Last week I mowed several yards, and I got to try out the ADT mode on my Makita string trimmer. To my surprise, it didn't lag very long when it sensed resistance, and it automatically kicked up the speed and torque, to suit the job. And after the first kick up in speed, if it wasn't enough, it would kick it up to full power. But when I didn't need so much speed and torque, it ran at low speed to save on battery time.

IMG_6408.JPG

I also did a yard that was receiving its first cut of the season, and the grass was quite tall, and quite thick. ADT had me running in speed 2 and speed 3 most of the time, and there was a lot of trimming to do. That was the first yard that I burned through one battery before the job was done, which made me thankful that I had ordered a 2nd battery, and I completed the job no problem. It gave me no problems, and worked amazingly well.

IMG_6416.JPG

I also love the fact that the cutting head has a smaller footprint, I am able to get into tighter spaces with the 15" cutting radius, that I wasn't able to do with my gas units 17" radius swath. I am also able to do a better trimming job around slotted metal fences. With my gas machine, I never could get it all to be perfect, something about this machine just allows me to get it done better. The customer came out when I was finished with their yard, and they were shocked how good it looked.

IMG_6415.JPG

I swear by that 0.80mm line, slices through grass like butta!

proxy.php

Now I just need to replace my gas blower too, with a nice Makita unit. I'll let you know when I do that @rudygu but the decision hinges on the sale of my Stihl brushcutter first, which hasn't happened yet. I might be asking too much lol.​

Top Bottom