What's new

Hi, I'm A Beard and I'm Growing A Jason For A Year.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
The year long transformation!

Last edited by a moderator:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Here's another video and pics from today

Last edited by a moderator:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I put a perm in it to try and straighten it. I think I need a more powerful perm.

proxy.php

proxy.php

I must say, your yearling beard is amazing. Watching the video I immediately thought of teen wolf (the Micheal J Fox version).
If I understand your intentions, following this weekend you will still be sharing space with the beard?

That's some dedication right there, nice beard man. I've decide to stop trimming my goatee a month ago, probably not going to go a full year but I'm going to let it grow then I may shave it all off and go clean shaven for awhile before starting up again.

I say go for another year, or at least until the Sue Auction... hint hint, LOL, you did ZZ Top it is time to go Gandolph, or Dumbledor

Last edited:
I say go for another year, or at least until the Sue Auction... hint hint, LOL, you did ZZ Top it is time to go Gandolph, or Dumbledor

That's early ZZ Top...I think come spring the face beast will be ready for the sparrow migration.

I am honestly flabbergasted by the amount of growth that has occurred in such a short amount of time.

Top Bottom