What's new

Tobacquisitions July 2016

I ended up picking up two Tinskys this month, they happen to both be dark coral finish by coincidence!
$image.jpg
This is a 2013 Lovat in Coral with white trim ring... LOVE this pipe, need to find a smooth version.
Next is the 2013 Christmas edition Coral finish sitter poker with Maple trim.
$image.jpg
Good month so far, I seem to be replacing my usual pipes with Tinskys lately!!!

Some tins of GLP Regent's Flake and Temple Bar. Some of these tins are already bulging. Hmmm...

proxy.php

One pound of Luxury Bullseye Flake.

proxy.php

Lane Buttered Rum freebie.

proxy.php

KW!!! [emoji106] You keep this up and you'll be sitting on more tobacco than Philip Morris!
LOL. I'm done for the month...unless backorders come in. I think I have enough...

My thinking is that my cigar smoking(I smoke more cigars than pipes) will slowly decrease when this FDA law takes effect. Pipe tobacco is easier to store, and cheaper.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Can't let KW have all the fun this month!

Deutche Post delivery from Hans at HU (to be split w [MENTION=48751]jiminyshiznit[/MENTION] )

proxy.php

proxy.php

Hirsute

What blend are those?

It's called Tumblin' Dice by Dan Tobacco. It's a cube cut VaPer that's not available in the US. Had my first bowl of it last night and it's great, just like every other VaPer Dan makes.

How do you recommend storing the Salty Dogs? Are you going to leave them in the pouch or transfer to something else for storage and aging?

Hirsute

How do you recommend storing the Salty Dogs? Are you going to leave them in the pouch or transfer to something else for storage and aging?

I put the whole pouch into a widemouth quart jar. I can fit several in a jar and then I seal it up. You could also take the plug out of the package and jar it if you want it to take up less room.

Hirsute

:thumbup:

Can't wait!

It's good! You're going to love it. It's a little on the spicy side right now and the Virginia needs a little time. Still really enjoyable even though it's young. I bet 2-3 yrs will improve it greatly, and it should be amazing in 10.

Top Bottom