What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

Just ordered some new fine aftershave to try different scents. Like how it feels on face and the scents thus far.

Also have a semogue owners club brush on the way. Haven't used boar brush before.

And finally still waiting on bulk order of Gillette 7 o'clock yellows. Should be here today.

Coming to me today (Out for Delivery on the truck today) is a PIF'ed Blue Tip from [MENTION=99168]polishaver[/MENTION] !!!!
Excited to get it and to shave tonight with it !!!

Out for delivery tomorrow... EJ DE89ba11 Barley (my first DE razor), a blade sampler pack, blade disposal container, RazoRock Alum block w/ case

For delivery on Saturday... Semogue 830 Premium Boar Bristle Brush

For delivery on Sunday.... TOOBS Sandalwood soap in wooden bowl

Boz

AS posted in another thread, I bought the following on Amazon today...

Out for delivery tomorrow... EJ DE89ba11 Barley (my first DE razor), a blade sampler pack, blade disposal container, RazoRock Alum block w/ case

Boz

Boz
nice. Congrats on the DE89 barley. I bought one as my first DE a couple months ago. It a beautiful razor, I am very happy to have made the switch to DE. I also got a blade sample pack, disposal container and RR alum block (and a whole stack of other stuff as you can see). I have tried Astra SP, Merkur, Asco orange and Feather blades in it so far. Love the feathers and Astra SP's, got a serviceable shave with the Asco but the Merkur blade was horrible for me.
$image.jpg$image.jpg

Edwin Jagger soap sampler, three tubes of MEM shaving cream, tube of Proraso green shaving cream, jar of Cella shaving cream and jar of "Cocos" shaving soap. Oh, and some blades samplers.

Відправлено з мого Meizu M2 через Tapatalk

Boz

Excellent. Just received the semogue boar owners club. Did some break in cleaning last night and will give it a go today.

proxy.php

I have two Cadman brushes winging their way to me. L7 handles, custom 'Earth' colour (which is brown, amber and gold), 26mm silvertip knots and custom logos in the base. I cannot wait!

100 Voskhod ('Wwooss-q'oohd'), triple pack o' pucks o' Williams soap, a tube of turmeric shave creme that is long overdue (coming from India) and a Body Shop Maca Root tub. A fresh supply of Lilac Vegetal just arrived...combined with the Maca... call me "Cat Whisperer".

Captains Choice Lime (for the wife)
Captains Choice Cat O' Nine Tails
Captains Choice Bay Rum Balm

Sitting on my porch now and I'm stuck at work...
That somehow doesn't seem fair.

I just received my Simpson Chubby 2 yesterday and used it for the first time today. I have a Classic 2 and a Duke 3 on the way. Kind of silly to buy three brushes within days I know, but I wanted to try them out. When I started using DE razors I couldn't decide what to buy so I bought an EJ89LBL and a Merkur 34c at the same time. Both are great razors, but I think they both excel with different blades.

Everything arrived yesterday/today...

Attachments

• $DSCN2095.jpg
    $DSCN2095.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 83
Chiseled Face: Santa Paula Citrus (Soap/AS); Cryogen (soap)
Mickey Lee Soapworks: La Belle du Sud
Catie's Bubbles: Quatre Cent Vingt (AS)
Dapper Dragon: Sakura
Polsilver: 5 to try
Humphrey's Lilac Witch Hazel

Top Bottom