What's new

Hi, my name is Nat, and I'm a brushaholic

@nelamvr6 if you're a brushaholic and you can't stop buying or collecting them, well why don't you learn to make a shaving brushes and you can sell them. That way when to learn to make them as part of you're hobbies and this could help you break you're brushaholic by making them and sell them.

I live in an apartment, no room for lathes or any other type of shop equipment. But I do still have more room for brushes... :001_smile

But I do still have more room for brushes... :001_smile
[MENTION=104461]nelamvr6[/MENTION] than I should bloody will shoot you, just stick you're head out the window.

proxy.php

@nelamvr6 I know only joking and you need help go and see a Counsellor or Psychologist to help you break you're brushaholic problems otherwise you'll never get over it.

@nelamvr6 I know only joking and you need help go and see a Counsellor or Psychologist to help you break you're brushaholic problems otherwise you'll never get over it.

Yeah, I know, but I don't really want to get over it! :001_cool:

Besides, I think my brushaholic days are waning, I'm now starting to acquire razors more and more...

Cheers!

to OP; ahhhhhhhhha! Must N O T Look! Ebil enabler! Get thee behind me!
ya, Kent: definitely on my shopping list.
Thx!

to OP; ahhhhhhhhha! Must N O T Look! Ebil enabler! Get thee behind me!
ya, Kent: definitely on my shopping list.
Thx!

I know that eventually I need to get a Kent, and a Rooney, and one of the Plisson badgers, just to have a complete collection...

Hi Nat, welcome in the brush section :thumbup:

I'm sorry to say that 5 brushes in your possession and 5 on the way doesn't classify you as a brushoholic - you are just a mere wannabe apprentice :biggrin1:
You haven't even been feeling The Force (of addiction) yet :a45:

As it is a matter of national security :ninja: I can't disclosure my number, but I might be eligible of the club Joezamboni mention :wink:

However, a question I can answer is; "Do you have enough brushes?" and the answer is "No :scared:"
I may have found The One - actually I think I have found three or four of them :001_rolle, but what if, just think if there should be a better one out there? I can't even bear to think it.
So I have definitely not bought my last brush.

Moreover, the different types of hair; badger, boar, horse, mix and synthetic have different properties and each is great in their own way and at what they do :001_smile

I don't want to discourage you though, ten is a good start on your journey :thumbup: and I can see that you are soaking up all the good advice already :tongue_sm

(I might be a smiley-oholic as well)

:thumbup:

Hi Nat, welcome aboard and congrats on having taken the first step towards recovery. Some of us are still in denial, trust me when I say that you're fortunate you got out before things became really hairy! :)

Hi Nat, welcome aboard and congrats on having taken the first step towards recovery. Some of us are still in denial, trust me when I say that you're fortunate you got out before things became really hairy! :)

Ha! I haven't gotten out! I'm still a brushoholic, I'm waiting on two brushes right now!

Once those two arrive that will bring me to 21, and counting! :w00t:

oH dear, what is this? no one has mentioned the Rudy Vey special B&B order yet...?...
Nat! hurry there aren't many left!!!
(turn about; ...fair play, right?)
/gotcha

Top Bottom