What's new

Nice Doggie! New Wolfman in the house!

It is worth the wait. His razor is top notch and gives a super smooth, close, comfortable shave. It is my #1 go to now, with my ATT S1 still getting the occasional nod in the morning. I got both the WRH1 and WRH2 handles, and much prefer the WRH2. I found the knurling on the WRH1 to be pretty rough.

+1. WRH2 is terrific IMHO! :thumbup1:

Does anyone prefer ATT to Wolfman? I cannot decide if I want to get the R2 or wait for the WR1OC. I'm even on the waitlist for BBS1, but I am honestly thinking either R1 or WR1OC will be my choice. They are all so beautiful !

Last edited:
I used 5 ATT plates & sold them all after using my Wolfman. I never could get a good shave with the M1 and the M2 & R2 plates were very uncomfortable. IMO the R1 is slightly more efficient than the standard Wolfman, but less comfortable. The S1 is the best ATT plate IMO and the shaves it gave me on my neck I have so far been unable to duplicate with either the standard or the P+ version of the Wolfman. The fit & finish of the Wolfman is significantly nicer IMO.

Does anyone prefer ATT to Wolfman? I cannot decide if I want to get the R2 or wait for the WR1OC. I'm even on the waitlist for BBS1, but I am honestly thinking either R1 or WR1OC will be my choice. They are all so beautiful !

Get the ATT R2. Its an unbeliveable Razor and soon enough you wont like to use any other razor brand other than ATT. I still havent tried Wolfman (since they are not available) but will buy the SB and OC when they open the wait list again.

Personally, I find the H2 gives me a closer and longer-lasting shave than my Wolfman open comb adjusted to .74mm. The Wolfman shave is less intimidating, however, in that the blade is less evident and I don't fear getting cut. Both great and beautiful razors.

Thanks for the replies! I think I am going to wait it out on the Wolfman list. I wish I had the means to buy them all - maybe one day.

I'm sure you'll find some people who prefer ATT, but I think it's pretty safe to say that the general consensus seems to tip the scale toward Wolfman. As always, though, YMMV.

My order from late June has arrived!!

Stainless, Brass, Aluminium, and Titanium wonders! Ohhh my!

Were added to the wait list in late June or you officially submitted and paid for the order in June? I ask because I was put on the wait list on 6/29. I'm either coming up real soon or have another 4 months to wait.

Were added to the wait list in late June or you officially submitted and paid for the order in June? I ask because I was put on the wait list on 6/29. I'm either coming up real soon or have another 4 months to wait.

He might mean handles? I was on the list for a third one the second week of June and I'm not up yet.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
No I got full razors. I got on the wait list in June. Paid a week ago when my order was complete!

And yes pics soon!

Interesting, the website says he's working on orders placed the second half of May. Anyone else here heard from James @ Wolfman of late? My first contact was June 4th .. and no response as yet

Interesting, the website says he's working on orders placed the second half of May. Anyone else here heard from James @ Wolfman of late? My first contact was June 4th .. and no response as yet

James is probably working in batches based on metal. So in the case of Nolimit, who ordered one of everything, there was probably some juggling of the sequence for efficiency.

But hey, I have my razor. :) Still love it.

That, and the fact that nolimit's order alone probably paid Jame's mortgage this month!

I got on the list on June 20th, and still radio silence. Sounds like June folks are coming up though!

James is probably working in batches based on metal. So in the case of Nolimit, who ordered one of everything, there was probably some juggling of the sequence for efficiency.

But hey, I have my razor. :) Still love it.

Top Bottom