What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

Okay, I'm a newbie here and to wet shaving and I have two low end badger brushes which I don't like. Too much splay for my tastes I guess.

I must have just missed the Sue edition, cause I swear I checked mid January to see if they had any in stock. When the heck is the next edition gonna be released?

I don't wanna buy another brush and waste my money cause I think this may fit the bill. I thought the Valentines Day time frame made sense.

I suppose I will buy an Omega Boar for now since they are cheap enough.....

Last edited:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
stuckinohio, this brush is worth waiting for. If you have to pick up a boar in the interim, I would say go with the Omega 49. Between that one and the Essential, I think you would be set for a very long time. Slightly different feels on the knot but both are wonderfully soft and great for face lathering (or bowl, if that is your preference).

Last edited:
Thanks rockviper. I'll check that out for the time being.

This forum seems to be a great asset for wet shavers. An incredible following!

stuckinohio, this brush is worth waiting for. If you have to pick up a boar in the interim, I would say go with the Omega 49. Between that one and the Essential, I think you would be set for a very long time. Slightly different feels on the knot both both are wonderfully soft and great for face lathering (or bowl, if that is your preference).

I'm assuming this will be primarily / only available at WCS.

I don't get off work until 5:00-ish, they close at 4:30, and I have 90+ minutes of LA Traffic to negotiate.

Therefore, I will monitor this thread, and bribe my 20 year old son into procuring whatever comes of this "announcement".

You can all thank me if the announcement is the release of the new brush. Bought an Omega 10049 yesterday! I don't care, can't have too many brushes 😎

I'm assuming this will be primarily / only available at WCS.

I don't get off work until 5:00-ish, they close at 4:30, and I have 90+ minutes of LA Traffic to negotiate.

Therefore, I will monitor this thread, and bribe my 20 year old son into procuring whatever comes of this "announcement".

It's tomorrow.

You can all thank me if the announcement is the release of the new brush. Bought an Omega 10049 yesterday! I don't care, can't have too many brushes ��

It's a reference to this thread:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...-how-to-selfishly-jerk-around-a-shaving-forum

proxy.php

Top Bottom