What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

This may have been asked already, but has BADGER & Blade ever released a BADGER brush? I personally prefer boar, but I'm just curious.

Can't believe we're still waiting. But I'm all done complaining. I picked up a Parker Chrome Pure Badger brush today from The Grooming Lounge. I love the lava red B&B brush, but I just ran out of patience. I have three brushes now and that's more than enough. I prefer badger to boar anyways. I guess it wasn't that they were waiting for the Sue Moore brush to sell out after all.

Can't believe we're still waiting. But I'm all done complaining. I picked up a Parker Chrome Pure Badger brush today from The Grooming Lounge. I love the lava red B&B brush, but I just ran out of patience. I have three brushes now and that's more than enough. I prefer badger to boar anyways. I guess it wasn't that they were waiting for the Sue Moore brush to sell out after all.
Maybe they're too busy counting the profits from the new BST to tell WCS to release the brush. Why manage inventory when you can just take a cut of things?
:lol:

They wouldn't resend the red lava out to get the new logo applied if they were already ready to go at WCS. One member here claimed to have seen a whole box full of the red there a couple months ago. And when I e-mailed them a couple weeks before Thanksgiving they told me they'd be ready for sale in "2 to 3 weeks."

$image.jpg
They're waiting for the new one.

Top Bottom