What's new

Tabac OR Cella

Tabac OR Cella

• Tabac

• Cella

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have both and use them regularly as well. I find them both to be top tier performers and equally as user friendly. Love both scents. Cella is the most bang for the buck.

Like Cella, Love Tabac.

So many of us have both, surely there is someone in, or closer to Singapore, who could throw the OP a small sample of each. I certainly would if he were in Oz.

If we are talking about Cella in the plastic red tub,then I vote Tabac,mainly for it's unique scent.Lather wise,they both perform great,however ,the Cella kilo brick is a different formula,and that formula is superior IMHO,to both Tabac and Cella red tub.

Cella. It smells heavenly, whereas Tabac smells like an old mans sweaty undershirt. :bored:

I will say, that both perform great, although I've only used Tabac in sample size. Knew right away that regardless of performance, Tabac wouldn't be in my den because....well, that smell.

I think that, after 32 replies, the OP has about as much information as when he started the thread.

There is only one way to find out if you like a shaving soap, and that is by trying it.

Forum posts could never have told me that I don't like the Cella scent, and that it slightly irritates my skin.
I suspect that my skin does not like the parfum (I guess it contains benzaldehyde).

Forum posts can also not tell the OP how he ranks the Tabac scent; old lady's handbag filled with cigarette remains, or a classic lavender scent, or anything inbetween :wink2:

Last edited:
I think that, after 32 replies, the OP has about as much information as when he started the thread.

There is only one way to find out if you like a shaving soap, and that is by trying it.

Forum posts could never have told me that I don't like the Cella scent, and that it slightly irritates my skin.
I suspect that my skin does not like the parfum (I guess it contains benzaldehyde).

Forum posts can also not tell the OP how he ranks the Tabac scent; old lady's handbag filled with cigarette remains, or a classic lavender scent, or anything inbetween :wink2:

Hi, I'm still relatively new to wet shaving! Currently on tight budget and don't want to have the SAD (that is what you all called here for buying tons of shaving equipment right?), which is why I am really down to either Tabac or Cella, with purchase along with LPL and MWF.

Hi, I'm still relatively new to wet shaving! Currently on tight budget and don't want to have the SAD (that is what you all called here for buying tons of shaving equipment right?), which is why I am really down to either Tabac or Cella, with purchase along with LPL and MWF.

I understand ... but a forum won't tell you which soap you like best.

I understand ... but a forum won't tell you which soap you like best.

Yes I do understand that, but I believe forum will at least show me where to start with rather than going into a purchase without any clue of what I will be buying!

Last edited:
Top Bottom