What's new

The Key to a smooth shave

+1 thumbnail test for me is indispensable. And it has to really DIG in on the nail. I havent felt the urge to try anything else though. I dont bother with the armhair test, a positive tnt is good enough for me.

You certainly have some serious cross-hatching on your thumbnail as I recall :tongue_sm

I dont think tomatoes grow that far north...... :thumbup:

Actually, much of the tomatoes used in canning/sauces in North America come from a small farming community not far from me in southern Ontario. They grow them year round in (fields during mild time of year, greenhouses during the winter). Thousands of experienced tomato farmers from Mexico reside in this community on work visas. As a consequence, there is an excellent selection of Mexican cuisine that is worth the 35 minute drive from my house.

We now return back to our scheduled programming...

Actually, much of the tomatoes used in canning/sauces in North America come from a small farming community not far from me in southern Ontario. They grow them year round in (fields during mild time of year, greenhouses during the winter). Thousands of experienced tomato farmers from Mexico reside in this community on work visas. As a consequence, there is an excellent selection of Mexican cuisine that is worth the 35 minute drive from my house.

We now return back to our scheduled programming...
Sure I believe you but Brooksie is in the Yukon! LOL

Top Bottom