What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

I think I have a new favorite cigar. Romeo y Julieta Wide Churchill. Smooth, rich? Sorta like tastes great - less filling? Lol. Note the Big Gulp oversize vee cut. Once the cigar warms up good I slightly flatten the top inch or so, and the mega ring gauge stogie is much more manageable. This thing is like a 52 or so and I usually like 48 or 50 tops.

Your pictures have quickly become my favorites in this thread, Slash!

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Nice beard! Shame to shave it off. Prince in a clay seems like a great combo.
Thanks. I enjoyed growing the beard, and it's come in handy this winter, but it's time for it to go.

I'm not a huge fan of Prince Albert. I keep buying it because it's cheap, and I'm always hoping that I'll develop a taste for it, but so far I haven't. I'd be happier if they carried Carter Hall up here.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394833222.924552.jpg

Anni Kake in my recently acquired estate pipe found at a second hand store for $6. Hard to see but it has beautiful Birdseye grain. Only inscription on the pipe is Made in London England.

Beautiful day here in Oregon after days of rain!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
View attachment 424681

Anni Kake in my recently acquired estate pipe found at a second hand store for $6. Hard to see but it has beautiful Birdseye grain. Only inscription on the pipe is Made in London England.

Beautiful day here in Oregon after days of rain!

Nice! Where are you located Simmons? Jiminyshiznit and I are in Portland and get together regularly. Let me know if you're in the area and want to meet up for some smoking and jawing.

Nice! Where are you located Simmons? Jiminyshiznit and I are in Portland and get together regularly. Let me know if you're in the area and want to meet up for some smoking and jawing.

I'm in Eugene area, Fall Creek. Thanks for the invite! I'd love to meet up sometime when I'm up there.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Here's a couple, smoking Middleton's Apple in my MM churchwarden, with and without the hat. Both without eyebrows.

$IMAG1374.jpg
$IMAG1375.jpg

@gunslinger Awesome meer. Can't wait to see that when it starts changing colors

@Kilroy, you look...AWEOSME! Kind of like Pink (Syd Barret) in the movie The Wall.

Top Bottom