What's new

Razorock ABCBA Limited Edition soap review

I just packed some into an Anchor Hocking bowl in preparation for tomorrow morning's shave. This stuff smells delicious!

Shaved with the ABCBA this morning. Very, very nice. Straight cherry scent for me, quite strong and pleasent. This soap is going to be a home run for me. I'll reserve final judgement until I've had more experience with the soap. It would be great if Joe would bring this fine product back for another run or permanently. If a limited run, here's to hoping for kilo bricks. There's nothing I love more than buying Italian soft shaving soap like coke.

Last edited:
It is available, of course, from the maker. Gotta buy a whole kilo and it costs around a hundred dollars, including shipping, give or take a couple of bucks.

Well, I just tried ABCBA this morning and it was a great shave. It has lots of cushion. The razor, a Feather AS-D1, probably had a lot to do with it but I couldn't even feel the blade. I'll ABCBA tomorrow with a 2011 R41.

It is available, of course, from the maker. Gotta buy a whole kilo and it costs around a hundred dollars, including shipping, give or take a couple of bucks.

Thanks, Gary! I wasn't aware that this was possible, a little Google-fu turned up the website. :001_smile

EDIT: I don't see kilo bricks available on the website, just 125 gram hard shaving soap and 100 ml shaving cream.

EDIT 2: More Google-fu turned up that the kilo bricks are a special request and likely won't be 1 kilogram, rather more like 800-900 grams.

Last edited:
Interesting, I didn't have a clue the barber shop has hard soap in pucks, and shaving cream, at all. And yes, the blocks are ordered by email transaction, individually, and they are less than 1000g.

Top Bottom