What's new

Morris & Forndran Members Group Buy Delivery Thread

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Thank you. It's been an experience in many respects. I appreciate the gratitude, but the fact is this project has been richly rewarding to me. I've learned a lot. And more important, I've made a lot of friends. If I'd fully grasped what I was getting into, chances are I wouldn't have started down the path. That said, there haven't been any regrets -- as in none at all -- along the way, other, that is, than related to wishing it could have been perfect. But all the ups and downs were part of the shared experience, including the gracious patience everyone showed when we hit snags along the way and the thing dragged out so long. Looking back, that was as much a part of what made this group buy a success as the brush. So whatever gratitude you all may have comes right back around to you.

:badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger:

Ken,

It's been said 1000 times, but couldn't possibly be said enough. Thank you so much for you and Lee's hard work putting together a fantastic group buy brush. Just check the BST and you'll see everyone selling off their other brushes in favor of their "Chief" brush. I've elected to use mine the entire month of October for the,challenge.

Thanks for seeing this thing from conception, to execution, to logistics, to end.

Well done Ken and Thank You.

Cheers to you for your effort and integrity to see this alllllll the way to the last brush delivered in person.

You're a good man and quite the gentleman.

Thank You.

Dantheman
:badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger:

One more for old times sake:

$image.jpg

Tonight's Shave:
M&F Chief
Palmolive
Peaso 5/8
Captain's Choice Lime

Sublime.

I know you are relieved Ken but I am kind of sad it is basically over. Reading all the great interaction between members in relation to this project has been a hi light of my day. Thanks to all of you for making this a lot of fun and thanks especially to you Ken for all your efforts.

Also thanks to Lee for making one hell of a brush!

I know you are relieved Ken but I am kind of sad it is basically over. Reading all the great interaction between members in relation to this project has been a hi light of my day. Thanks to all of you for making this a lot of fun and thanks especially to you Ken for all your efforts.

Also thanks to Lee for making one hell of a brush!

Yes, same here,... but who says it must be really over?

It was/is about a brush... as well. But in the end, as with everything that really matters, it is about mutual respect and consideration, gathering for fun and for sharing. A great brush and a great group and a great forum! (I hope my English is not disguising what I wanted to say, as obvious as it could be).

And, of course, once again, thank you, Ken.

And thanks to Lee.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.

It was/is about a brush... as well. But in the end, as with everything that really matters, it is about mutual respect and consideration, gathering for fun and for sharing. A great brush and a great group and a great forum! (I hope my English is not disguising what I wanted to say, as obvious as it could be).

And, of course, once again, thank you, Ken.

And thanks to Lee.

+1 :thumbup:

Juan, your English was great. What you just wrote was beautifully said.

brucered

System Generated
CONGRAT's to all who purchaed and to Ken and Lee. :thumbup1:

This Group Buy helped many members get a hold of a M&F brush just as if they were ordering from a vendor and at a lower price then going directly to Lee.

I was not in this buy (darn Sabbatical), but every time I popped in, Ken was on top of tracking, issues, paypal and everything in between. A few snags along the way (Lee got sick, holidays, Ken had surgery etc) and even with all that, it appeard to have never got too far off track and everyone ended up with one heck of a brush. And without those couple down times, you guys would have never been subjected to my SOTD pics. :wink2:

Well done Ken, Lee and everyone else at B&B involved in getting this Group Buy orgranized and seen thru to it's conclusion.

Every time I use my M&F Chief I realize how lucky I am to have been a part of this wonderful group.

Thank you Ken and all the B&B members who have made this journey so much fun. And thank you Lee for making a totally awesome brush.

If only I were able to express my gratitude to Ken for an exceptionally well-executed group buy . . .

- Guy who's still holding his breath after having joined Brucered in suggesting Ken take on another group buy :blink:

Still loving the brush, Ken! Kudos to you and Lee! :clap:

Gorgeous brushes all gentlemen!

I am in talks with Lee to get my own M&F brush as I was unable to participate in the group buy. He is wonderfully nice and does amazing work. Until I do get mine I'll just be here in the corner drooling over all of yours. :drool:

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Gorgeous brushes all gentlemen!

I am in talks with Lee to get my own M&F brush as I was unable to participate in the group buy. He is wonderfully nice and does amazing work. Until I do get mine I'll just be here in the corner drooling over all of yours. :drool:

Sorry you missed out. But glad to have you join us!

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
If only I were able to express my gratitude to Ken for an exceptionally well-executed group buy . . .

- Guy who's still holding his breath after having joined Brucered in suggesting Ken take on another group buy :blink:

Still loving the brush, Ken! Kudos to you and Lee! :clap:

Maybe that could be a new society or order or something along those lines!

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!

A simply perfect expression of the essence of this group buy.

Thanks.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Looks like the contest will remain open for about another week. Heads-up for a post from Strop.

If you haven't posted a photo of your Chief yet, or you have but think you might like to put up another one (or several), there is still some time.

Thanks to all for your participation.

brucered

System Generated
Looks like the contest will remain open for about another week. Heads-up for a post from Strop.

If you haven't posted a photo of your Chief yet, or you have but think you might like to put up another one (or several), there is still some time.

Thanks to all for your participation.

This is the first time I've seen you refer to it by a particular, narrowed down name. Is it called the M&F Chief?

I think it's perfectly fitting.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
This is the first time I've seen you refer to it by a particular, narrowed down name. Is it called the M&F Chief?

I think it's perfectly fitting.

I've been a little reticent to call it the "Chief" on the B&B boards. The implied self-reference seems vain, and the group buy wasn't about me. But that's what just about everyone else calls it now, and it's easier than "the M&F Group Buy brush," which I've used in hundreds upon hundreds of PMs.

That said, I'm flattered by the name, and now that the group buy is done, pleased to adopt it. Why not?

brucered

System Generated
M&F Chief gets my vote as well :thumbup1:

It's easier and more identifiable then "M&F Super Awesome Group Buy Brush"

The least we can do for all your work is call it "The Chief" I've done so in many posts and would continue to do so out of respect and appreciation of the hard work put into the project.

All Hail "The Chief" :thumbup1:

-I think we should put that we participated in such a great event/group-buy in our signature. Has anyone been doing so? If so, how did you incorporate into your signature?

I've been a little reticent to call it the "Chief" on the B&B boards. The implied self-reference seems vain, and the group buy wasn't about me. But that's what just about everyone else calls it now, and it's easier than "the M&F Group Buy brush," which I've used in hundreds upon hundreds of PMs.

That said, I'm flattered by the name, and now that the group buy is done, pleased to adopt it. Why not?

The least we can do for all your work is call it "The Chief" I've done so in many posts and would continue to do so out of respect and appreciation of the hard work put into the project.

All Hail "The Chief" :thumbup1:

-I think we should put that we participated in such a great event/group-buy in our signature. Has anyone been doing so? If so, how did you incorporate into your signature?
And Another
+2

Top Bottom