What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday morning:

Simpson / SMN / Tradere / Camaldoli / Guerlain

proxy.php

WOWeeeeee!!!!! Fabulous, David!!!:001_tt1::thumbup::thumbup:

Wow, David, you have as usual a great photo for Tuesday's SOTD! i am not sure how to link it here. You guys know all the tricks.
This thread really compliments my morning shaves by seeing such beautiful pics! Thanks, again, gentlemen!

Semogue #1250 | Mike's Natural Soaps Peppermint & Rosemary | Gillette Tech (NDC 40s) | Feather New Hi-Stainless |
Thayers Witch Hazel | Proraso Dopobarba
:confused1 Indecisive this morning...

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

MR GLO - M&F 1/2 - Art of Shaving Lavender Soap - Muhle R41 - Shark Super Chrome Blade - Aqua Velva Ice Blue

Monday morning:

Simpson / SMN / Tradere / Camaldoli / Guerlain

proxy.php

6/8 Wade & Butcher "The Celebrated", Extra Hollow Ground, Square Point
Kanayama No.3 Strop
Simpson Duke 2 Best
D.R. Harris Arlington Soap
Cold Water Rinse
D.R. Harris Arlington Aftershave
D.R. Harris Arlington Cologne

proxy.php

Good morning friends! :001_smile

PREP: Proraso Preshave Cream
BRUSH: New Forest Tubby2
SOAP/CREAM: Musgo Real Shave Cream
SCUTTLE / BOWL: Fitjar Lathering Up Shaving Bowl
RAZOR: Frederick Reynolds
STROP: Kanayama Cordovan #60000
SHAVE: 2 passes, WTG/XTG
AS: Musgo Real After Shave Balsam + SIR IRISCH MOOS
RESULT: Smooth shave

proxy.php

Have a nice day,
Béla​

Beautiful pictures :thumbup:
This theme week I like it very much!
There is no better SOTD's at than B&B :001_wub:

Last edited:
Hi Gents :001_smile

This morning, after a BIG cup of coffee...

RazoRock Nonno Michelino - Semogue 1305 - Mühle R41 & Astra SP - Brummel AS
proxy.php

Have a nice day, Gentlemen :001_smile

Andi, c'est magnifique! What an impressive SOTD, but I think they forgot to explain to you that the coffee tastes much better if you grind the beans and then steep the grinds in very hot water...

Good morning friends! :001_smile

PREP: Proraso Preshave Cream
BRUSH: New Forest Tubby2
SOAP/CREAM: Musgo Real Shave Cream
SCUTTLE / BOWL: Fitjar Lathering Up Shaving Bowl
RAZOR: Frederick Reynolds
STROP: Kanayama Cordovan #60000
SHAVE: 2 passes, WTG/XTG
AS: Musgo Real After Shave Balsam + SIR IRISCH MOOS
RESULT: Smooth shave

proxy.php

Have a nice day,
Béla​

Bela, you really captured the essence of the theme today. Bravo! :001_wub:

6/8 Wade & Butcher "The Celebrated", Extra Hollow Ground, Square Point
Kanayama No.3 Strop
Simpson Duke 2 Best
D.R. Harris Arlington Soap
Cold Water Rinse
D.R. Harris Arlington Aftershave
D.R. Harris Arlington Cologne

proxy.php

Excellent vintage look to this wonderful shot, David!

Jabonman Mandarin/Vetiver | Thäter Bulb | Wacker Mod.2 | Lucido | Vetiver de Carven
proxy.php

This was one of those zen shaves. I really hit the sweetspot today with the Jabonman and oodles of lather piled up on my face. The beauty of that is that the scent of this soap is really intoxicating to me. I found myself just relaxing as I shaved, which is a great thing to a point. The tension flowed out of my hands and arms allowing me to use a very light touch, and I ended up being catfish belly smooth in record time! The Lucido wasn't really needed, because the Jabonman leaves the face so moisturized, but I used it anyway. And the Carven vetiver was simply the icing on the cake today. The bright citrusy opening quickly gives way to an earthy vetiver root. I am in heaven!

Now if only I could figure out how to fix SWMBO's virus infested computer...:cursing:

Another great pic, Bill!

il Barbiere AiA

* Beautiful picture, my friend.

* Bela, incredible effect with the picture, today!

* Bill, those are some lovely earth-tone colours in your fantastic photo.

You gents never cease to amazing me with what you come up with! Thanks you for the morning visual sensation! Keep up the great work and have a fantastic day or evening, to you all.

Another great pic, Bill!

il Barbiere AiA

* Beautiful picture, my friend.

* Bela, incredible effect with the picture, today!

* Bill, those are some lovely earth-tone colours in your fantastic photo.

You gents never cease to amazing me with what you come up with! Thanks you for the morning visual sensation! Keep up the great work and have a fantastic day or evening, to you all.

Thank you Bill! :001_smile
B.

Thank you, gentlemen! I am honored to be permitted to post my submissions alongside each of yours!

* Bill, fantastic shot, today!

* Soren, wow! i thought i had been drinking this morning when i saw you photo even though i don't drink much anymore! Great effect, sir.

Tuesday

Ikea glass bowl ¤ Shavemac D01 ¤ Gillette Fat Handled Tech with Gillette 7 o'clock SharpEdge
Erasmic Shaving Cream ¤ Floïd Vigoroso ¤ Ferrari Passion EDT

And who say it is impossible to focus after a few G&T's - I'm doing just fine :wink:

proxy.php

Excellent photo and shave, Soren!

Tuesday

Ikea glass bowl ¤ Shavemac D01 ¤ Gillette Fat Handled Tech with Gillette 7 o'clock SharpEdge
Erasmic Shaving Cream ¤ Floïd Vigoroso ¤ Ferrari Passion EDT

And who say it is impossible to focus after a few G&T's - I'm doing just fine :wink:

proxy.php

WOW, Soren, what a pic! :thumbup:This could easily be mistaken for an action pic. And the Ferrari Red in a blur. Now I know what Lewis Hamilton sees in his mirrors!!!!:biggrin1::lol::lol:

Good Afternoon!
~08/14/2012~

Simpsons PL8 3Band Super Badger
\\ EJ BChrome w/ Red IP \\ 3P Pre Per E Post Barba \\ MNS Orange, Cedarwood, & Black Pepper \\ Al Raz's ASB Custom "El Tangerino"

Sorry for the late post but today's shave this afternoon was quite soothing. The scent of oranges really topped it off and one of my favorites. Just feels a bit weird not posting this in the morning and being at the office. But that doesn't mean I won't stop b/c it'll its part of my everyday routine. Well Friends, have a great day!

proxy.php

Your usual excellence, Balaji!:thumbup: How's the Polo coming along?

Jabonman Mandarin/Vetiver | Thäter Bulb | Wacker Mod.2 | Lucido | Vetiver de Carven
proxy.php

This was one of those zen shaves. I really hit the sweetspot today with the Jabonman and oodles of lather piled up on my face. The beauty of that is that the scent of this soap is really intoxicating to me. I found myself just relaxing as I shaved, which is a great thing to a point. The tension flowed out of my hands and arms allowing me to use a very light touch, and I ended up being catfish belly smooth in record time! The Lucido wasn't really needed, because the Jabonman leaves the face so moisturized, but I used it anyway. And the Carven vetiver was simply the icing on the cake today. The bright citrusy opening quickly gives way to an earthy vetiver root. I am in heaven!

Now if only I could figure out how to fix SWMBO's virus infested computer...:cursing:

I can smell that soap from here, Bill!:001_wub: And intoxicating is spot on. Is that a vintage bottle of Carven? Looks nothing like the one I recently bought. And have you tried running Malwarebytes and/or SuperAntiSpyware? I find the two of those combined get just about everything. And if that doesn't work, just buy her a new one!!!:sod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom