What's new

The Never-Ending PIF PIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, let's make a list of who is owned what.

jbradley from hugh4: tube of Proraso
Teflon_Synapses from hugh4: tub of AOS/TOBS
gousooners18 from BenjaminBarker/BBShaver: 90% container of SCS Cranberry
insomniac from BenjaminBarker/BBShaver: puck of vintage Colgate
Rvo0531 from jbradley: VDH Starter Kit

anything else that is a week+ overdue?

Last edited:
Thanks Dave, but seriously, all I planned to do with it was put it back on here. The PIF that I need to send Rvo is for the Prasro, so I'm good. I've got some Mama Bears that I plan to put on here, but I've been a little tied up lately.

Ok.

Rvo, while I don't have a VDH starter kit, I can send you a brush (either Tweezerman or Shea Moisture, both used) and a mostly full tube of Real Shaving Company cream. If you want this, PM me your address.

Ok.

Rvo, while I don't have a VDH starter kit, I can send you a brush (either Tweezerman or Shea Moisture, both used) and a mostly full tube of Real Shaving Company cream. If you want this, PM me your address.

I'm sending the starter kit. I have it, just have been out of pocket. I don't want to have anything to do with ending this thread! It's been too much fun.

Currently Available

Person Giving PIF - Item that is available (Percentage left)

Rvo0531 - 3.4oz Lab Series Aramis Razor Burn Relief Ultra AS Balm (80%)
jdrum3 - QCS Lemongrass and Cedar soap (80%) Small blade sampler
sanotel - VDH boar brush, Canoe cologne 1oz spray, both new and unused.
NickyBobby - Aramis Shave Soap (99%)
Nova316 - ?
7 O Menthol - The Body Shop Maca Cream (tube, used x3), Conk Lime (used x4), Blade Sampler (4x Astra SP, 3x Gillette 7 O'clock Blue, 3x Feather)
NexlevMM - ?

Credit: (Members who have given an advance PIF)

*Once you take a PIF, pm that person to let them you you've claimed it, then copy the most current list and then add your name to the list. Put the item you wish to PIF next to your name or a (?) if you wish to wait until you receive your PIF first.

Good new! Malache received my package of creams, took 6 days from Canada, not bad since it was by ground.

@nexlevMM your package was posted today at lunch, let me know when you get it!

@Teflon and JBradley, for whatever reason if your PIF doesn't work out then please send me your address!!, I have some surprise Polish cream for both of you. (hint, it's not Wars).

This thread should not DIE!!

Good new! Malache received my package of creams, took 6 days from Canada, not bad since it was by ground.

@nexlevMM your package was posted today at lunch, let me know when you get it!

@Teflon and JBradley, for whatever reason if your PIF doesn't work out then please send me your address!!, I have some surprise Polish cream for both of you. (hint, it's not Wars).

This thread should not DIE!!

Shweeeeeeeeet. I'll repost and update the PIF when i receive it. Thanks again!!!

jdrum3,

I will take the QCS Lemongrass and Cedar soap , and small blade sampler if it is available.

Currently Available

Person Giving PIF - Item that is available (Percentage left)

Rvo0531 - 3.4oz Lab Series Aramis Razor Burn Relief Ultra AS Balm (80%)
jdrum3 - Claimed
sanotel - VDH boar brush, Canoe cologne 1oz spray, both new and unused.
NickyBobby - Aramis Shave Soap (99%)
Nova316 - ?
7 O Menthol - The Body Shop Maca Cream (tube, used x3), Conk Lime (used x4), Blade Sampler (4x Astra SP, 3x Gillette 7 O'clock Blue, 3x Feather)
NexlevMM - ?
LBKINDY - Weishi Razor (used 4x - did not like the shave) and 10 pack of Big Ben Super Stainless Blades and a 5 pack of Lord Platinum Blades

Credit: (Members who have given an advance PIF)

*Once you take a PIF, pm that person to let them you you've claimed it, then copy the most current list and then add your name to the list. Put the item you wish to PIF next to your name or a (?) if you wish to wait until you receive your PIF first.

Thanks

Larry

my appolgies to Buxwheat. :innocent:

i was supposed to send him a blade PIF, but got busy, spring break with kids and it is in my locker at work.

rest assured it will go out tomorrow.

sorry.

Insomniac,

Since you won't be getting the vintage colgate I've got an un-used vintage puck of Williams (or Williams barber - I don't remember which, and I'm too lazy to get up an look... lol) (I never had a box, just the soap) If you were looking to try a "vintage" soap of some sort, I'll be happy to send off the Williams to you as a substitute for the Colgate that you apparently won't be getting from BB..

Insomniac,

Since you won't be getting the vintage colgate I've got an un-used vintage puck of Williams (or Williams barber - I don't remember which, and I'm too lazy to get up an look... lol) (I never had a box, just the soap) If you were looking to try a "vintage" soap of some sort, I'll be happy to send off the Williams to you as a substitute for the Colgate that you apparently won't be getting from BB..

That is extremely generous. I actually have a puck of vintage Williams that was already gifted to me, and it is wonderful stuff, so you should reserve yours for someone who hasn't been able to find a puck.

But thank you.

Wow, the lack of some people is bringing out the generosity of others. The positive shall outweigh the negative! Good going guys. :clap:

Wish I had some stuff to give away. I need to go take inventory of my meager den.

Wow, the lack of some people is bringing out the generosity of others. The positive shall outweigh the negative! Good going guys. :clap:

Wish I had some stuff to give away. I need to go take inventory of my meager den.

It makes me happy to see everyone being positive and offering their generocity. Great community! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom