What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just about to sign out, actually, but today was my daughter's first birthday and we had a lot of family over. I chose something regal and unique - I chose Jubilation XXV. It is absolutely my favorite Amouage perfume and every time I wear it I ask myself if it's better than Tribute or Homage. I don't think that's fair but somethings I think maybe it is. One of these days Amouage is going to make a parfum strength Jubi XXV (just last year they released the women's version, Jubi 25, it's only a matter of time!). Fruity, smoky resinous incense and woods - what's not to love?

proxy.php

Congratulations on your daughter's first birthday!

Just about to sign out, actually, but today was my daughter's first birthday and we had a lot of family over. I chose something regal and unique - I chose Jubilation XXV. It is absolutely my favorite Amouage perfume and every time I wear it I ask myself if it's better than Tribute or Homage. I don't think that's fair but somethings I think maybe it is. One of these days Amouage is going to make a parfum strength Jubi XXV (just last year they released the women's version, Jubi 25, it's only a matter of time!). Fruity, smoky resinous incense and woods - what's not to love?

proxy.php

Congratulations, Chris. An auspicious year for you and your family.

Annick Goutal Vetiver from a sample I aquired at The Perfume House in Portland, OR....WOW for both!

Attachments

• $beach grass.jpg
    $beach grass.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 69
That is AWESOME!

He didn't say it smells like the Hundred Acre Woods? ("woody" + "honey" = Winnie the Pooh?)

Nah. He's not so much a Winnie the Pooh guy as he is a Jackie Chan guy. :wink:

For me today - Roja Dove Aoud. I'm liking this one better now than I did the last time I put it on. Maybe it's just a question of dosage -- I did one tiny shot to my chest. Seems to be enough.

Creed Bois du Portugal

Great scent. Unfortunately, this is one of the few fragrance the wife has smelled that she said was a no-go. She said it was nice but it "smelled like [her] grandpa." Looks like this will be an office only scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom