What's new

What is your underarm deodorant of choice?

I just use Degree Cool Rush anti-perspirant, one up/down stroke under each arm keeps the BO and wetness at bay for over 24 hours and the scent is very mild. I prefer unscented but I can't find Degree unscented anymore, they must have discontinued it.

Wow!~ How to answer this. Since I went on a vegan diet, my underarms do not give as much negative odor. I'm a cheating vegan, and still , I don't use deodorant. In the past I used deodorant soap, but that was many years ago. I use more gentle products in the shower, and hope my body odor is not noticeable. I don't like the chemical content of deodorants, either.

I do CertainDri a couple of times a week to control moisture, but normally during the week I do speick. If I'm wearing Irisch Moos cologne or Tabac cologne I'll wear the corresponding deodorant.

Right Guard Sport Stick Fresh Scent...worn it for 23 years and if they quit making it I think I would have a nervous break down!

Rexona Clinical Strength.

Mad Man sweats like a hooded wrestler when it gets warm.

Not a cool look when you're attempting to charm the Joan Holloways of the corporate floor.

Thai crystal is the only thing I use since I gave it a try. Works great for me, last forever and because it's scentless it does not clash with any aftershave or cologne that I use.
+1 Doesn't work like deodorant that you're probably used to but, if used properly, works well in my opinion/experience.

The best way to reduce the smell is to shave your armpits. Are you guys doing that as well? I’m currently using Rexona deodorant, but I think I'm going to order a Thai stick.

Old Spice High Endurance currently. I use one kind for about a year and then my sensitive skin starts to break out. Then I switch to another brand and am fine for another year. Weird but it works.

Arm & Hammer Essentials Natural Deodorant, Unscented. Works well, no irritation, no clashing scents.

I tried the Thai Crystal for a few weeks and while it worked fine, it gave me a lot of irritation.

Certain Dri once or twice a week because I sweat like crazy. Mitchum Advanced Control every day. Seems to be working pretty well.

Original Scent Old Spice Deodorant... I had to stop using Anti-perspirants a long time ago because it was clogging my pores and making me break out.

Top Bottom