What's new

Lavanda shaving cream, by Ach. Brito/Claus Porto, back into production!

This message was taken out of Ach. Brito Facebook's profile, as an answer to an user:

proxy.php

Translating the response to English :

Hello Márcio,
It will come soon... We will have great news for all the fans of Lavanda Shaving Cream!
Have a nice weekend!

Lavanda shaving cream was recently discontinued (about 2-3 years ago). It is lavender-scented, with basically the same ingredient list and performance than Musgo Real. It is produced by the Portuguese company Ach. Brito/Claus Porto, the makers of Musgo Real and the owners of Confiança, makers of Top Secret, Veleiro and O Melhor shaving creams.

Well, it is almost certain now that Lavanda shaving cream will come back into the market real soon! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Last edited:
Taken from the Ach. Brito's Facebook's webpage:

Lavanda shaving cream is really back, and ready!

proxy.php

Now available in tha factory's local store, and soon, in shops all over Portugal.
And probably, in the webshops!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a tube from Shaveabuck.com. I wasn't going to use it, thinking it was dicontinued, keeping it as a collector item. But now I'm giving it a try.

I just got a tube from Shaveabuck.com. I wasn't going to use it, thinking it was dicontinued, keeping it as a collector item. But now I'm giving it a try.

I also just ordered a couple of old stock tubes from them. Please give us an update on its condition after you've used it.

The ones from shave-a-buck are very old stock (more than 10 years old), and some members reported having problems with them.
I wouldn't use it, but that would be me.

No need to buy old stocks that can be rotten, this new one should be hitting the webshops any-time soon.

Keep us posted of any sightings.

I really like Musgo Real and am a big lavender fan so this sounds very tempting :thumbup1:

I also just ordered a couple of old stock tubes from them. Please give us an update on its condition after you've used it.

I bought two tubes from shaveabuck.com several days ago. Received them yesterday and used it this morning. I've never used it before so don't know what color the cream is supposed to be, but it looks a light grayish-greenish to me. Smells OK and lathers up a ton. It was a very nice shave. Sorry I only got two tubes as I tried to order some more today and they are sold out.

Ron

Top Bottom