What's new

How many Freemasons do we have on B&B

All Masons are slightly odd.

I've been one for 20 years :thumbup:

Most Grand Lodges have arrangements in place for good candidates who are unable to meet the usual membership criteria [such as how long you have been known by others]. What's the corny line? "2 B 1 Ask 1"

The Discovery Lodge of Research 971

www.discoverylodge.org

Here in Texas we'll have the option of Masonic license plates starting in May.

Then no one will know who's a Mason or who isn't...

Wait, what? :001_tt2:

the title says it all. please introduce yourselves with lodge name number.
I will start this out I am Bro. John Bradburne I hail from Ashlar #3 AF&AM Nanaimo BC Canada. I am the Junior Warden of my lodge and am also a Royal Arch Mason, 14 deg scottish rite mason and a shriner. I am 27 and i believe I am the youngest member in my city.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am turning in my petition next week! super excited. Its gonna be a long couple months till I hear back on the vote.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
^win.

I am not, nor will I ever be a member of any "secret society." There is no reward that they can offer that could possibly be worth the risk.

You might want to check out how many of the Founding Fathers of both the US and Texas were Masons.

howdy...I am...past master of farmington lodge #132...farmington mo

here is a great site to look at if you have any questions about becoming a mason...

http://www.momason.org/

"about masonry" and "resources" tabs are a wonderful collection of information about our fraternity.

most everything that is posted will be applicable to your state or country...

under "links" you will find a list of Grand Lodge websites.

if you have any questions, please shoot me a pm, i will be glad to reply...

mark

I was asked by my wife to not pursue becoming a Freemason. She'd rather I become an Elk or Moose or some other fraternal order.

Yes there are a lot of us. Got to go to a meeting about the Shrine Circus. Take care.

One of my first jobs when I left home at 17 and moved to New Orleans was telemarketing at the Shriners Temple (Jerusalem Shriners I think it was called) We were asking for donations in exchange for tickets to the Shriners Circus.

It was a great experience (as far as telemarketing goes) and the circus was a fun way to end the 3 months or so of work that I got out of it each year.

I was asked by my wife to not pursue becoming a Freemason. She'd rather I become an Elk or Moose or some other fraternal order.

If you're gonna belong to a fraternal order, may as well belong to the world's oldest, most successful, and original fraternity!

Blue Lodge, Shriner and Knight's Templar here.

Been too busy with deployments and such though to go much the past 4 years.

Top Bottom