What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

B&B LE today.
proxy.php

My graduation/birthday gift today: Bell & Ross BR03-92
full

Love that B&R. I would get that exact same piece if I ever grab one from the "Aviation" line.

Do you plan on getting some aftermarket straps for it? I'm thinking a dark brown with white stitching would be sweet!

Last edited by a moderator:
A

a_t_b321

Without fail and for every occasion my Skagen Titanium Black Mesh 233XLTMB. I don't wear jewellery and a watch is something that I could no longer do without earlier this year. This stood out as a classic piece that I can wear everywhere and at a price that if it gets smashed on something, I can easily go and get another.

The picture doesn't show the high gloss coating on the titanium well

proxy.php

Love that B&R. I would get that exact same piece if I ever grab one from the "Aviation" line.

Do you plan on getting some aftermarket straps for it? I'm thinking a dark brown with white stitching would be sweet!

It came with a the black nylon and I added the military green nylon. Their nylon bands are just a tad too big, but I like them. I have been looking at other bands like a brown leather, just havent come across one I like yet. Tempted to just try making my own.

The size for me is just right. The BR01 is massive.

Superb watches today gentlemen! Zee, that's a gorgeous Seiko 5...spyoli, that hamilton looks great on that strap! ...Mike...words cannot describe that SD!

@Chris:

Those Citizen watches are not favourite here in Europe, especially the eco-drive ones. The kinetic system by Seiko is proven to be better. The problem with the kinetic is that you still have to change the condensator after approximately 5 years I guess...

Top Bottom