Saturday morning Fatboy edition

20240420_081739.jpg

Adjustable April 24 Shave 21

Feather 900-1 Adjustable
Feather DE
Simpson Chubby 3 - Manchurian
Master Soap Creations - Vintage Spice
Master Soap Creations - Allura Splash

This is the Gold Version of the Feather Adjustable. It predates the Schick by about 5 years.
Its a pretty mild shaver, great for a lazy Sunday shave.

sotd240421.jpg

AA ‘24

Easy Sunday morning shave. Went with a fresh Feather in the Mergress and it was sublimely over in 2 comfortably controlled passes.A good razor that with the sharpest blade installed turns it into one of the 47 Ronin looking for revenge against the whisker deviants. The RR XXX soap is just perfect for a nice mild cooling feeling during the shave with the XX splash finishing the deal with a nice bracing but, uber soothing effect. ADP Colonia Intensa for the final touch. Love Sunday shave mornings.

Great shaves to all…

F57276D5-AB44-45E1-890A-1DB1D39C8C65.jpeg

1970 P-1 New Aristocrat set / GSB / DSC G7 Synthetic / Brito lime / Stirling glacial electric sheep / Gabel's lime menthol a/s - SA-G set made only for the Japanese market. First time I've let myself use it since I got it about a year ago and maybe the first time its ever been used. Fantastic shave, razor worked as smooth as silk.
20240421_133107.jpg

AA ‘24

Easy Sunday morning shave. Went with a fresh Feather in the Mergress and it was sublimely over in 2 comfortably controlled passes.A good razor that with the sharpest blade installed turns it into one of the 47 Ronin looking for revenge against the whisker deviants. The RR XXX soap is just perfect for a nice mild cooling feeling during the shave with the XX splash finishing the deal with a nice bracing but, uber soothing effect. ADP Colonia Intensa for the final touch. Love Sunday shave mornings.

Great shaves to all…

View attachment 1833131
It looks like you're having a shave in the fallout universe

AA ‘24

Great shaves to all…

View attachment 1833131
Stunning Pic Mate. Love it.

AA ‘24

This was a very good shave in which the Variant OC with the Feather paired exceptionally well in slicing and dicing the whiskers. This version of the Variant is Parker’s best yet as it is both smooth & efficient as it can be the perfect daily with little blade feel in the lower settings to really taking on multiple days worth of tough stubble. The Feather really felt good and smooth with no harsh effect in which Feather’s can be known for at first shave. Just great results.

Great shaves to all…

View attachment 1832538
Those outdoor pics and layout are just fab. Love the tone as well, so cool.

Yaqi Ultima / Dorco Prime
View attachment 1832291
Shave at 3/6.x. I am fine again. It's raining this week, but how to avoid pollen while trailrunning in the forest? Guess that will be a challenge if not impossible.

Neither the Dorco blades, razor, lather nor alcohol or menthol were to blame. Birch pollen is my exclusive enemy. 🙈
Nice one Iridian, i say the Pet Rock should be a mainstay in all pics henceforth.

Adjustable April 24 - Shave 22

Pearl Flexi OC
Wizamet SI
Wolf Whiskers / Black Eagle HT
River Valley Trading - Yuka Lyptik
Master Soap Creations - Splash

JMHO - The Pearl Flexi OC was the best adjustable released in 2023.

It's one of a very few razors that I could use on a daily basis. Its mild enough for my weekend shaves and wild enough to give me the close shaves on the days when I want/need them.

The "knurling" is great both in looks and feel.
Were I to be super critical, I would prefer a slightly shorted and thinner handle.

sotd240422.jpg

Top Bottom