What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

linty1

My wallet cries.
Ironically, presence of a caffeine headache is largely due to withdrawal symptoms after not having caffeine, when one is used to consuming it. Traditionally, due to caffeine headaches after the 25 hour fast of Yom kippur, many Jews have coffee as their first drink after sunset after.

-MO
Thanks for that tidbit! And yes, so I make sure to sorta mix it up, space it out to not be dependant on the caffeine/with withdrawals.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
☕ Good Morning Coffee Crew ☕

Coffee: Bones Army Of Dark Chocolate
Scale: Timemore Black Mirror Nano
WDT: Pesado 58.5 Clump Crusher
Brewer: Behmor Brazen Plus 3.0
Temp: 200F PreSoak: 1-Minute
Grinder: Baratza Virtuoso+

full

proxy.php

Testing how full the mug is.
Coffee coffee, where are you?
Tap tap tap, I swear its in there,
somewhere!

proxy.php

Why its right here silly bird.
I'm drinking 6-cups of Bones AODC,
in my 30-OZ Yeti tumbler.
Oh how delicious it is! :cuppa:

Top o’the morning to you amazing folks! It’s just me the reincarnated soul of the one and only Boxcar Willie. Nah, i just joking but Boxcar Willie was a really cool dude. This morning it was Cuvee El Salvadoran beans brewed by the Moccamaster and slurped up black. I ordered some Mt.Comfort Peruvian beans yesterday so they’ll be arriving today (thanks to my overlord, Amazon lol). Anyway fellers, y’all stay well and I’ll be sipping on my coffee enjoying each one of y’all’s posts- peace 🕊️

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Good morning, coffee crew.

Mad Priest Dark Night of the Soul. French press. Black.

It's 41° in Music City right now with a high around 65°. Another cool but sunny day ahead. It looks like we start warming up a bit by the weekend. About 7 hours of sleep last night. I woke up with a slight sinus headache but I took something for it.

I'll probably head over to my studio around 1 pm today and get a few hours of work done. My studio partner's healing up as planned and his blood pressure is in good shape.

Have a blessed Thursday, my friends.

Eight O’clock Original in the Clever this morning. Half & half was added.

Today is trash pickup day and apparently some animal toppled our can over and spread trash over the place. After cleaning that up in the dark in 34° air I’m well awake and ready for coffee. Of course I had already made the coffee and hadn’t yet taken a sip when my wife called me with the news.
IMG_1291.jpeg

When I finished up and came back in to my miraculously still warm coffee I found someone sitting in my chair:
IMG_1301.jpeg

Eric_75

Eight O’clock Original in the Clever this morning. Half & half was added.

Today is trash pickup day and apparently some animal toppled our can over and spread trash over the place. After cleaning that up in the dark in 34° air I’m well awake and ready for coffee. Of course I had already made the coffee and hadn’t yet taken a sip when my wife called me with the news. View attachment 1928847

When I finished up and came back in to my miraculously still warm coffee I found someone sitting in my chair:View attachment 1928849
Ha, always great to see Wallace.

Experimented with the Passalacqua Cremador this morning . The grind was "just" thick enough to not plug up the strainer in the Vietnamese phin to my surprize . It took a little longer but it did work . This gusto corposo blend is using very high quality robusta beans , a great combination for a smooth palatable brew. Added demi-tasse spoon of La Lecherita low fat sweetened condensed milk ...
IMG_0004.JPG

Good morning ya bunch of maverick cowboys! It’s home on the range and all is quiet on the southwestern front. Later on i am going to get my flu/covid vaccination so we’ll see how the next day,Saturday, goes; because if history of the covid vaccine is any indicator, i might be a little achy on the start of the weekend. I ain’t fretting about it though because I like to usually err on the side of caution. This morning it was Mt.Comfort Peruvian beans brewed by the Moccamaster and enjoyed black. It’s funny because last night the Saints made the Broncos look like an actual football team which can play. Bo Nix might have a career that’s substantial as a quarterback, but time will be the deciding factor on that. Well, you fellers take’er eazy, tell jokes that are always cheezy, and try not to act too sleazy but if you do no need to worry, because a little sleaze is sometimes all a fellers really needs! Peace 🕊️

Eric_75

Good morning, coffee crew.

Mad Priest Sloth Dispelling. French press. Black.

Another sunny day ahead here in Music City with a high around 71°. About 7 hours of sleep last night. I woke up once and restarted my sleep app then drifted back off. I'll be in my studio from 2 to 6 or so today.

Happy Friday, my friends.

IMG_4810.jpg

G'day all!
Today I had a slightly lungo espresso with a demitasse spoon of sugar and some brandy to rinse, and the last Paximadia biscuit. Weather was humid and rainy, went for a walk for "fresh air" and it was like breathing pea soup. It was clear when I started but I got soaked to the bone, which honestly wasn't unpleasant. Looking forward to the cool change though.
Made steamed custard for dessert with plenty of nutmeg. My father reminisced about a neighbour bringing him custard like this when he was sick as a child, which is probably why I've been feeling like it the last few days, he enjoyed it too.

Attachments

• IMG_4811.JPG
    IMG_4811.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Top Bottom