What's new

What TV series you watching?

The Mallorca Files. The first two seasons on Britbox were quite enjoyable, but Amazon Prime seems to be taking over production of some popular British series, and the first two episodes of Season 3 were just awful. Fortunately, the 3rd and later episodes seemed to get back to form, although minus some minor characters from the first two seasons.

So say we all. I greatly enjoyed this series, and would consider it as a re-watch as well...assuming I had time to watch something again.
I would encourage it. The first time thru you pay attention to the story. The second time you notice the slurred words and continuity errors. I swear the one actor is borderline fall down drunk in a few scenes

nb5310xlFjx5r9TnpKoaOTQsAlP.jpg

Going to start a binge on this tonight with the wife. Excellent show!!
Somewhere in a box we have the entire series on tape...but no player.
dropped on Peacock TV on the 19th of August

There's a movie thread so thought I'd start one for the telly.

So...what TV series currently has its claws in you?

For me currently:

Dexter Season 8
Breaking Bad (waiting for next season)
Mad Men (you think?)
continuum
House of Lies
Banshee
Only Murders in the Building Season 4.-which wife likes more than me. Can anyone explain how Mable can afford her incredible wardrobe?

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
KAOS. Netflix
Jeff Goldblum is an absolute hoot as Zeus.
4/5
WARNING. Some very grueling scenes of killing a child & a kitten. Fortunately, off screen, but still somewhat gut wrenching to know. Zeus is NOT a nice god. Not even close.

Grantchester and Grace. The former pretty good. A tad light. The latter amazing!
Continuing with Grace. Will probably get back to Grantchester, but Grace seems more compelling. A word of warning, though. Grace has some rather graphic violence and other disturbing things. Some rather gut-wrenching plots. Brit and other European shows can generally be beyond US shows in these respects. But Grace is seeming particularly so to me. I think it is giving me bad dreams!

Top Bottom