What's new

THE NEW LAMBDA ARES V2 STAINLESS STEEL

IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE.
The new Lambda Ares V2 SS is now available. There has already been a great demand on them, but I have been told that there is still a few left on the waitlist. If you are interested, don't delay. Put in your request and be one of the lucky ones to get this gorgeous and refined Ares SS. The site shows sold out, but you might still be able to get it if you put your order in now. I understand that the SS boxes are not available and that is the reason for the SOLD OUT sign. If you don't mind waiting on the box at a later date and get the razor now, you can do so. Theo has told me that if you buy the razor now, the box will be sent to you at no additional shipping cost when they are available. THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE.
MINE IS ON THE WAY.
Image.jpeg

I just received my Lambda Ares SS razor. I can tell you that the pictures above and below don't do it justice. Theo has improved on his polishing technique. This razor actually has an even better polish than my Athena SS and that one is beautiful.
IMG_1067.jpeg
IMG_1065.jpeg

FIRST SHAVE WITH THE ARES SS.
This razor is just amazing. It is an OC but shaves like an SB razor with much better efficiency. It is smooth and comfortable. I had 2 days of growth, old man coarse gray whiskers, and the Ares just mowed it down. I always use 3 passes but today was just 2 and buffing. It is such a pleasure to shave with a great razor.
IMG_1070.jpeg

SS is great, a bit heavier and no maintenance. The bronze is beautiful. The patina happens very slowly, so it really isn't that difficult to maintain it's beauty. Either way, you will be a proud owner of an absolutely top tier razor.

I have the Bronze Ares 2. It is a wonderful razor. Very smooth, and as efficient as any of my other razors (Blackbird, Yates EH open and closed, Timeless .95 scalloped, Tatara Nodachi open and closed, H&S Ti po76). It really bends the blade and has very close tolerances. so much so that when I use a Kai blade, which is somewhat wider than most blades, the blade "crinkles" when I install. Sometimes I even think the BBS shave lasts even longer than the other razors. Plus, the wooden box is absolutely beautiful.

Top Bottom