What's new

The Le Maurice razor from Atelier Durdan

IMG_1319.jpeg

1.0 🤩

I want that same 1.0 Le Maurice that you have @Sascoman
I might make it my next future razor purchase since I'm trying to slow down on what I'm buying now.
The Le Maurice is the only thing out there right now that piques my interest (well the Ares too!)
But I just went in to the website and he's now charging $50 shipping to the States? :oops:
When I bought the Vestige, it was half that amount.
Forking over $50 for shipping is really hard to swallow!

Labor and shipping rates to send packages between the EU and USA can be really problematic. I get the "Amazon mentality" that permeates a lot of the shopping space but, $50USD for me to send a small package to Austria was unacceptable too.

Shipping rates >25% of the cost of the merchandise just isn't going to happen in my world except for something super rare or unique, and even then isn't likely.

I might make it my next future razor purchase since I'm trying to slow down on what I'm buying now.
The Le Maurice is the only thing out there right now that piques my interest (well the Ares too!)
But I just went in to the website and he's now charging $50 shipping to the States? :oops:
Regarding Ares there's a pass aroung currently going on on B&B
So you might try the Ares first. 😉

Expected shipping rates for this pass around are 20-30 USD, CONUS only 😉

Consider the 1.2 as well. I did the Le Maurice passaround here and found the 1.2 was smoother than the 1.0 or 1.4. All were good though, but some found the 0.8 to be the least smooth, oddly enough.

It made it easier t0 swallow for me by buying all three razors (minus the handles) at once.

Anyone using the titanium version? Coming from a Blackbird Ti, should I just stick with the Ti and splurge or the SS is just as good?

Anyone using the titanium version? Coming from a Blackbird Ti, should I just stick with the Ti and splurge or the SS is just as good?

I just bought the Le Maurice head, in stainless, and use it on a Timeless Ti Crown handle. it is a great setup. There isn't that much volume in the head, so Ti vs stainless doesn't matter that much.

Top Bottom